Chapter Five

"I guess I'll let you have him first." Louis says, sighing.

"Thank you." Zayn sighs in relief, kissing Louis quickly. I blush, looking away, kind of wanting one of them to kiss me as well. "How long do you want to have each for today?"

"Hm," Louis drawls out, licking his lips. "Maybe an hour?"

"Alright." Zayn nods. Louis kisses my cheek quickly before Zayn pulls me inside and upstairs, to what I'm guessing is their room. He leads me to the giant bed in the middle and sits down, me sitting beside him and crossing my legs.

It's quiet for a few moments, me not knowing what to say and Zayn seeming content to just sit here with me. Finally I speak up, "So uh what do you want to do?" I'm slightly nervous for his answer though, hoping he isn't wanting to do anything sexual because I'm not ready and I don't want to disappoint him or any of them.

Zayn seems to know what I'm thinking about because he reaches out and cups my face, rubbing his thumb in circles. "Hey hey, relax babe. I just figured we could talk and get to know each other, maybe cuddle a bit if you want."

"Okay." I grin. "That sounds amazing actually."

Zayn grins back, scooting up the bed and laying back, his head against a pillow. He opens his arms for me to crawl into, which I do, laying my head on his chest and grabbing his shirt in my fists.

"So would you like to play 21 questions?" Zayn asks, rubbing my back.

"Yeah sure. You start though please."

Zayn chuckles, "Favorite color?"

"Blue, like a baby blue. What's yours?"

"Green like your eyes."

I blush, burying my face in the crook of his neck making him chuckles again. Our game continues for a while, us getting to know each other better. Close to the end of our hour together we stop asking questions and just cuddle together.

Once the hours up Zayn presses a lingering kiss at the corner of my mouth, flashing me one last smile before exiting the room. I guess I just stay here?

A minute later the door opens, revealing Louis. He smiles at me and I smile back. He walks over and climbs on the bed beside me, laying in front of me like Zayn did, but he lays on his side facing me instead of on his back.

"Hi." He grins, blue eyes twinkling.

I can't help but grin back. "Hey."

"I missed you," Louis admits.

"I missed you too."

"Really?" His eyes light up and his face shows disbelief.

"Of course." I frown at the thought of him not thinking I'd miss him. "You're my Alpha Lou. Even though it's only been a day I'm already attached to you guys."

Louis smiles softly and kisses my nose. "We're very attached to you too love."

I smile back and we fall into a silence, but not an uncomfortable one. My Alphas are very different than I thought they'd be. After all the stories I'd heard about them I was genuinely scared when I found out they were my Alphas, but they're nothing like people made them out to be. They're not heartless, they're not cruel, they're certainly not ugly. Maybe I should stop listening to everything people tell me. Obviously they have no idea what they're talking about.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Louis asks, his eyes searching mine.

I debate for a minute whether to tell him or make something up. But I don't want to lie to my Alphas. "I was actually just thinking about how different you are than what everyone always told me."

"You've heard stories of us?" Louis questions, furrowing his eyebrows, and when I nod he continues. "That's why when you realized who we were you tried leaving."

"Sorry," I frown, biting my lip and hoping he wasn't mad.

"It's alright." He reassures, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be? It's not your fault. I'm just glad you aren't scared anymore."

"You guys are actually very nice." I say, smiling.

"To you we are," Louis replies, leaning over and pecking my nose again.

"What do you mean?"

"Most of the stories you've heard I'm sure are the truth." Louis explains, watching my reaction carefully.

"Oh."

"And I really hope me telling you that doesn't make you scared of us." Louis frowns, running his free hand through his hair, looking upset.

"Hey," I put two fingers under his chin and pull his face to look at me, knowing he's letting me do it. If he wanted to he could keep his face where it was and it means a lot to me that he let me. Some Alphas refuse their omegas/humans to have any control whatsoever, especially if it comes to them and what they do. "I'm not gonna be scared of you guys unless you do something to me that makes me scared. All of that stuff is in the past. Besides what matters to me is how you treat me and you guys actually treat me better than a lot of regular Alphas treat their omegas or humans."

"Just because you're human, it doesn't make you any less then us. All it means is that we get to protect you more, which I love."

I'm speechless. Louis seems to get that as he smiles at me. Instead of trying to think of a reply I go back to thinking of what I was earlier. I glance down at his lips quickly and when I make eye contact with him again, he glances down at my lips and leans in a little, letting me decide if I want to kiss him. I lean in as well, our lips centimeters away from each other. Then he gently presses his against mine and there's literally a spark.

"Ouch." I squeal, rubbing my lips. Louis burst out laughing, "Sorry sorry."

I laugh, shaking my head. "Let's try that again," Louis suggests, leaning in again. Neither one of us try to turn the kiss into a make out session, both of us happy with just a simple kiss.

Louis pulls back after a minute and rests his forehead against mine. "How was that one?"

"Better." I tease, grinning.

"Better? It was perfect."

QOTC: How tall are you?
5'4
So I've got a story idea for a new Larry but who do you guys think should top in it? Harry or Louis?
Vote and comment :))