Chapter Sixteen

"We need to leave this house," Liam says, all of us now in the living room. My mates and I are all sitting on a huge couch together while Ashton and Luke are on a love seat opposite to us.

"Where can we go?" Luke asks.

"I'd say we could stay with my cousin but he doesn't have a house big enough for all seven of us and I'm not leaving Harry." Ashton tells us, staring at me.

"We could probably stay at my friends." Louis says, face thoughtful. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind. And their house is big enough for all of us."

"Michael and Calum?" Liam asks him. Louis nods.

"That could work. Call them," Zayn orders. Louis looks at him with his eyebrows raised.

"Excuse you?" He asks, crossing his arms.

Zayn rolls his eyes. "Call them please."

"Much better," Louis nods to himself, before getting off the couch and running upstairs. He comes back down a second later, his phone in hand. He taps the screen for a minute before holding it up to his ear. Another minute goes by before he begins talking.

"Hey guys, sorry to bother you but we kind of need a place to stay for a bit... No, there's seven of us... Yeah... It's us four and our other mate and two of his friends.... I don't really want to explain it over the phone. I'll tell you when we get there. See you guys in a bit." Louis pulls the phone from his ear and hangs up, sliding it in his back pocket. "Michael and Calum said we can stay there for as long as we need."

"Alright guys, go pack your stuff again." Liam orders. Luke tenses slightly, the alpha in him not agreeing with being told what to do, but he doesn't say anything, grabbing Ashton's hand and pulling him up the stairs. I get up from the couch as well, heading up to the room to get my stuff. The four of them trail behind me.

"Alright," Liam claps his hands together when we're in the room. "Who wants to put the stuff in the suitcases?"

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Our system." Zayn explains. "It's easier if someone stands at the suitcases and everyone throws their stuff to that person and they put it in the suitcases."

"Maybe two people should put the stuff in the suitcases." Niall says. I nod, agreeing with him.

"Liam should do it since he's the most organized," Louis offers, sending Liam a cheeky smile. Liam huffs, but nods.

"I'll help you, Li." I tell him, shrugging.

"Way to go, Lou." Niall tells him, bumping his shoulder against Louis'. Liam grabs my waist and pulls me against him, sticking his tongue out at the other three.

Louis gasps and points at Liam. "He did it too, Harry!"

"I saw," I tell him, laughing slightly. Niall and Zayn roll their eyes and walk over to the closet.

"So he's being immature." Louis crosses bias arms over his chest, smirking at Liam.

Liam scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Says the one who just tattled on someone."

Louis opens his mouth to say something, but I step in, placing my hand over his and Liam's mouths. "Alright if we keep this up, we won't ever finish packing." I move my hands from their mouths and put them on Louis' chest, pushing him slightly. He pouts, darting in to press a quick kiss to my mouth, before walking over to join the other two at the closet. Liam kisses the side of my head and smiles at me, and then he walks to the other side of the bed.

"Are we both just gonna do everybody's clothes, or do you want to split it up somehow?" I ask Liam.

"That's a really good question actually." Liam's face is thoughtful. "Which way do you think would be easier?"