Chapter Twenty Six

Jfc this chapter's 2.3k words (that's a lot for me xD)

The next time I wake up, the clock reads 10:37, and Liam is the only one left in bed. He smiles down at me when my eyes open, and I give him a sleepy one in return.

"How'd you sleep, lovely?" Liam asks, placing a quick peck on my forehead.

I shrug. "It was okay, for the most part."

Liam surprises me by snickering. Upon seeing the confusion on my face, he decides to explain. "Louis told Niall and I about the whole panty-grinding-being stopped by Zayn thing."

"Of course he did." I sigh. "That's why I'm never sleeping with him. Well at least not first."

Liam burst out laughing. "You can sleep with me first them. No complaints here."

I scoff jokingly. "In your dreams."

"Every night."

I gasp over dramatically. "I take that back, not even in your dreams."

He narrows his eyes playfully, before springing, straddling my thighs and tickling my sides.

"Alright so we're going to the club now." Ashton claps when everyone's gathered together in the living room. It's about 7:30pm now. Connor snuck off from Nick about a half hour ago for the night, and him and Troye have been in Troye's room until Ashton called everyone.

Everyone, minus Michael and Calum who cheers, raises their eyebrows. "Why are we going to a club?" Zayn asks.

Ashton shrugs. "Figured so much shit has been happening here lately, we all deserve a night out together, having fun with each other."

I hum, tilting my head to the side. "That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea, for once."

"Thank you.. HEY!" Ashton glares at me, while Luke high fives me, only to get an elbow to the gut and Ashton glaring at him afterwards.

"Ouch," Luke yelps, rubbing the spot Ashton's elbow hit. "Why are you so abusive?"

"Says the one who hit me yesterday," Ashton retorts, rolling his eyes.

"It was an accident!" Luke whines, jutting his bottom lip out, making me notice something.

"Hey, Luke?" I ask.

He turns his head around to face me. "Yeah, Haz?"

"What happened to your lip ring?" I ask curiously.

"Oh," Luke says, shrugging. "Got drunk and lost it somehow, don't feel like getting it redone."

I stare at him, incredulously for a couple seconds, before turning to ashton, who shrugs and shakes his head. Calum and i burst out laughing, causing Luke to frown at us. "What?"

"You-you don't have to g-get it redone." Calum gasps out, gripping his stomach.

"Huh?"

"Luke, hun. All you have to do is buy another piercing. You don't have to get it redone." I explain.

"Wait, i don't? How would you know?"

"Belly button piercing, remember?"

"Oh yeah..." he trails off. "So i can just buy a new ring?"

"Yup."

Luke turns to Ashton, throwing his hands up. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Ashton shrugs. "Its funny watching you look like an idiot."