Chapter Eight

"What should we do?" Zayn asks my other Alphas, his hand rubbing my back.

Liam gently lifts my head from where it was buried in Niall's neck and turns me to face him. "Love I know you're probably not ready to tell us everything, but we really need to know so we can protect you."

"You'll get mad," I whisper, looking down. "And I don't like it when you do."

"We won't get mad," Niall says.

"Well not at you," Louis corrects. "I can't promise anything about whoever is threatening you."

"If I tell you, promise me you'll listen to the whole story and not get angry and leave?"

"We promise," They say in unison. Then they lead me to the couch in the living room and sit me down in the middle, Louis and Zayn beside me because according to my Alphas they have the worst anger, and Niall and Liam sitting on the floor in front of me.

I take a deep breath, "I know who sent me the letter. The N on it stands for Nick. I met him a few years ago and we sorta became friends. I thought he was pretty cool and overall one of my best friends. But he didn't see it that way. About a year after we met, Nick told me he liked me and he asked me out." At this part all four of my Alphas let out a growl, scooting closer to me, but they don't interrupt. 

"I told him no because I didn't like him like that for one, but for two he wasn't my mate and I didn't want to date anyone except for my mate. He didn't take it too well. He screamed at me and called me names. Finally I just left and went home. The next few months I didn't see Nick. When I finally did see him, it was because he came to my house apologize. He said he didn't mean what he said, that he was just upset because he really liked me, but that he would rather be my friend than nothing else. I told him he had one more chance, because I still thought of him as my friend. Things were good for about a month, then he started getting really touchy and if a guy came near me he'd freak out. I dealt with that for a couple weeks because I didn't want to lose him, but finally I snapped and told him either to stop or just leave me alone. Instead of saying anything, he kissed me. I immediately pushed him off and just walked away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. That was the night I lost my virginity," My Alphas eyes go black and then tense up. 

"and it wasn't in any way how I wanted it to be. I wanted it with my mate, or well mates. Hell I wanted to actually want it when it happened, but he took that away from me. The next morning he took me home. Then that night I told my mum what happened, everything from him telling me he liked me to being possessive to the night before. She wanted to go say something to him but I stopped her. So instead she got me a plane ticket to here, scheduled to leave in two days. I didn't talk to Nick but somehow he found out. The morning that I was supposed to leave I woke up and noticed a trail of blood in the hallway. When I went to check on my mum, she was dead. So was my sister. Nick killed them in the house while I was asleep two rooms down. I was terrified he was still in the house so I grabbed the bags I had already packed the night before and fled to the airport. I was about 5 hours early and I spent the whole time crying. 

About 3 hours in someone say in the chair beside me. Turns out it was Ashton. He didn't even ask what happened, he just hugged me and let me cry on his shoulder. We ended up having the same flight and seats next to each other. We talked the house plane ride and exchanged numbers. About a month after moving here, Ashton told me he had been staying with a cousin. I was barely being able to keep up with the rent so I offered to be roomies. About 6 months after he moved in, I finally told him what brought me here. Not to long after that, Nick stopped by my apartment thankfully when I wasn't there. Ashton figured out who he was and told him that he talked to me a few months ago but last he heard I was in Canada. Looks like he found me again."

"He's dead." All my Alphas growl in sync.

"Wait guys." I say, a horrible thought hitting me. "He knows where Ashton and I live and he knows Ashton lied to him. What if he goes after him?"

QOTC: The originals or the vampire diaries?
Idk I love both but probably the originals
Vote and comment :)