Chapter Thirteen

Unknown: Nice bedroom. Big bed. Then again I'm guessing it has to be since you decided to whore around with 4 guys claiming they're your 'mates'.

I sigh, quickly exiting out of the message and setting my phone on the dresser.

"Hey love, you alright?" I hear Niall ask, turning to see him standing in the doorway, a concerned look on his face.

I smile weakly, "Yeah."

Niall frowns, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me. "You don't seem alright." I don't answer, laying my head in the crook of his neck and breathing in deeply, his scent filling my nostrils. "Seriously, Haz, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I answer, voice muffled from his neck.

"You're hiding something from me, from all of us, and I don't like it."

I pull away from his arms, sitting down on the bed and putting my head in my hands. "Nicks been sending me texts."

"What?" I don't look up, but from his voice I can picture his face. Eyebrows furrowed, eyes narrowed, body tense.

"It started-"

"Wait real quick, sorry love. Let me just get the others so you don't have to explain it twice." I feel him kiss the top of my head and a second later I hear the door shut and Niall's footsteps walking away. A couple minutes later the door opens again. Someone sits down beside me and rubs my back, but I don't look up.

"Alright, love, explain what's going on please." Liam asks softly, sounding close.

"Nicks been sending me texts," I mumble.

It's quiet for a second. "What?" Zayn asks from beside me.

I sigh. "It started last night when I was getting the popcorn and tv ready for our movie marathon, Nick sent me a text. And he sent another one this morning, just a few minutes ago."

"Can we read the messages?" Louis questions, already reaching for my phone.

"'Course. You guys don't even have to ask," I answer.

He picks up the phone, unlocking it and clicking on my messages. His jaw clenches, eyes harden, a growl slipping from his mouth.

Liam takes the phone from Louis, his reaction being the same. Niall and Zayn crowd around him to read it, before sitting by me and squishing me between them. "He's dead," Zayn mutters.

"Do you guys think he might have actually been in here?" Niall asks, biting his lip. "I mean he knows the bed is big."

"That doesn't necessarily mean he was in here. I mean he knows there's five of us, so obviously we'd have to have a big bed." Louis explains, sitting down at my feet and leaning his head against my knee. I reach down and run my fingers through his hair, making him close his eyes.

"What do we do?" Liam asks. I look up to see him still looking at the phone, squeezing it so tight I'm shocked it isn't breaking.

"We find him and kill him." Louis shrugs.

"We don't even know what he looks like," Liam retorts.

"Harry does," Niall says.

"Harry isn't getting close enough to him to know its him," Zayn replies.

"I'd be okay," I mumble. "I mean I have you guys to protect me."

Liam looks at me, eyes softening a bit, before sighing and walking over. He bends down in front of me, gently gripping my chin in his hand, looking in my eyes. "That's true, but I just don't want to risk it, Haz."

"I don't want you guys to get hurt either though," I mumble, holding his gaze since I'm unable to look down.

"We went over this last night sweetheart. He can only hurt us if he hurts you. There's four of us, we're all alphas. Even if Nick is an alpha, there's no way he can fight four alphas and win." He tells me, releasing my chin.

I think about what he said for a minute. "He's a beta."

"See?" Liam grins. "He definitely has no chance."

I nod, earning a smile and a kiss on the cheek from all four of them. Liam looks at the other alphas. "Do you guys mind if I have my time with him now?"

"'Course not," They answer in sync, kissing Liam quickly and smiling at me, before walking out.

Another update bc I'm still excited as hell from last night. Joe literally ran through the audience lmao. And then when me and my friend were walking back to the hotel we walked by the guy who plays guitar in DNCE (I dunno his name) it was so cool. 
Vote and comment :)
Twitter/Instagram: toplinson_haz
Tumblr: larrylashtonmalum