Chapter 1

My life is a journey, where I meet a lot of people, some of them turn out to be fake, some of them just like some other person better than me,some of them lie and use other people for their own good, some of them become friends with you, because they have no other choice, some of them just feel like they are too cool for you, some of them just do anything to become popular and some don't even want to have friends. I don't want to change myself to become a friends with a certain person, you might think that It's my problem and that's why It took me so long to find real friends. 

  My parents named me Alexandra, I can describe myself as a caring person, sometimes It's a bad characteristic though. At first I am a little shy, but when I get to know you and I feel comfortable around you, I am starting to be more open, outgoing  and sometimes crazy.

    I am the shortest girl in my grade and I look two years younger than my age. Everyone in my grade is a year older than me so It makes me look even younger. Being like that has It's own pros and cons. Everyone thinks of you as of their younger sister and they are sweet and nice to you, but at the same time they make jokes about your height and It's hard for you to fit in. The main problem for people in my grade is that they can't accept people for who they are, they judge people by their looks.

    I don't consider myself belonging to any group. I talk to everyone pretty much. People think of me as of a person that is too much and goes over the line in a lot of cases. No matter how many friends I have, I am never changing who I am. That is just my policy. I can't act different, well may be for a little, but then my normal self bursts out. I am just a crazy person and It scares some people away. 

     I enjoy being around open minded people, that are not scared to act wild. I respect people who do well at school and at the same time have social lives. I like people that have hobbies and are just intresting to talk to. I really want a true friend, who will never betray me. Is that too much to ask for? Well I haven't found one yet, so I guess yes. I want a friend who can be honest with me, who can trust me and to whom I can trust. I want someone who I can call any time of the day and they will talk to me. I really want a friend, who would think that I am their best friend and treat me like that. 

      I shall do anything to find that person...