Chapter 3

My vacation in Italy was pretty intresting. I swam in the Mediterranean sea, ate pizza, viewed a real life sleet with a lot of damages to the cars, trees and everything around, watched a dog show, that time I wanted a dog a lot. I also found Italian friends, learned some Italian words from them, which I forgot really quick, whoops. The most exiting part certainly was visiting Venice, we went on a really fun tour in a gandola or a little boat. By the end of the day I was very tired, It was very hot and there were so many tourists, that I lost my interest in anything, but my bed and sleep.

    On the next day we flew home and the whole time on the plane I couldn't fall asleep. After infinity and one tries I gave up and just sat there playing my game boy and staring in space. Sometimes I think about how much time we waste on the planes... Instead we could do so much fun stuff, but we have to deal with everyone and everything and do nothing.

    When we landed, people on the plane started getting out as fast as possible. Nobody cares about anyone in  moments like that. It's like a game and the goal is to get to the registration and pick up your luggage faster than anyone else.

      In 3 hours I was finally home. I couldn't believe it! Everything seemed so dear to me. I fell asleep so easily that night and even rejected dinner. 

       The next day I couldn't resist calling my friends and catching up on all the news and updates on the  things that happened when I was gone. First of all I called Ann, she sounded like she was in a good mood. I asked her how the school orientation went. She said that everyone seemed nice and she got us good lockers. That wasn't the only thing that I wanted to hear and so I got into details. She told me that our class leader or the teacher that was responsible for our class seemed friendly and funny. She couldn't really say anything else about the class leader. I was also concerned about our classmates, because I was planning on making other friends than Ann. Ann was more of a one friend person so she didn't really care, but she pointed out one of the people in our grade. It was a girl with the same name as her, who dressed very inappropriate and vulgarly for her age. She was wearing red lipstic, tonns of other make up, very short skirt and looked older than her real age. She was just ten or eleven. My friend Ann kept making comments about that girl's behaviour and didn't seem to enjoy her company too much.   

      I was on the phone with Ann for two hours. She was one of those friends, who liked long conversations and I am just like that too. I would rather talk on the phone or in real life then text or message. Well, It also depends on the person, who I am talking too. Ann was a great friend, she was crazy just like me and that's what made us unsepartable. Our parents were friends too and that meant a lot! We went on the trips together, we would alway spend time together after school. 

          Ann and me had very different personalities. Things that intrested me didn't always interest her and the opposite. Sometimes she would come off a little too crazy and would annoy me to death and sometimes she would cry because we would get in a small fight. She liked to hide her feelings except for the times when we got in fights. Overall she was a great friend.