Chapter 1: Camellia

Woop Woop First Chapter! Make sure to comment!

Z-city. You originally lived in A-city but your parents forced you to stay with your cousin's Michi and Sako so your mom and dad would have some alone time together. You had to stay in a two leveled apartment which was connected to your cousin's flower shop: The Admirable Carnation. You loved flower's but being surrounded by bee's every single day. No thank you.

It was July 13 and it was hot. Your cousin's air conditioner wasn't working so that was the worse part. "(Y/N) Stop slacking off and water the plants!" Michi yells out to you. "I would if there was some water" You Mumbled to yourself. You filled the buckets with water and revived the plants with water.

Meanwhile:

"Sensei, Do we have any more money left? Genos asks Saitama who was carrying a bag of food."Yep, but we don't need to spend on anything useless" said Saitama. Genos glances around the shopping district and finds The Admirable Carnation flower shop." How about we some flowers, Sensei?" Genos aks."Why? We have a cactus." Saitama look's over to the flower shop." It's so lonely without flowers in your apartment." Genos look's down at the ground in disappointment."Fine, but only one. I don't want bee's in my apartment." Saitama head's over to the flower shop followed by Genos.

Ring ring ring. The store bell rings and echo's through the flower shop. You look at the front door to see the customers. A blonde man with a blue hoodie cut at the shoulders and a bald man with a sweater printed with oppai. Young men these days you thought in your head.'Welcome!" you greet the two men." Hello" The blonde man greet's me. The bald guy just look's around."It's very hot here." He said."Are you looking for any flowers?" you ask the men."Yes, Do you have any new flowers that arrived?" Asked the blonde man."Yes, those Camellia's arrived yesterday" You point to a  bouquet of beautiful red Camellia"s. He walk's over to them and pick's them up." Camellia... it means graciousness." The blonde man replied with a smile. He turns back to you and sets the Camellias on the counter." How much are they?" He ask's me." 15 dollars." I tell him." Sensei, do we have enough?" The blonde man turns to the bald man. " Yeah, enough to buy some soda afterwards." The bald man takes out his wallet and gives you 15 dollars." Thank you mister..." You gave them the tone as if you wanted their names."I'm Saitama and this is Genos." He finished my sentence. " I'm (Y/n) (L/N), I hope we will meet each other again soon." You smile and waved Genos and Saitama goodbye as they walked out of the shop. You sigh proudly to see that they were happy to be here. " Who were they?" Michi asks you as she hold's a box. "Customers named Saitama and Genos." You reply to your cousin. "EH? SAITAMA AND GENOS? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" Michi drops the box on the floor and grabs my shoulders and yell's out. "What?" You ask frightened. "Those men are B- Rank And S-Rank Heros! I never seen them in real life before! What are they like?!" Michi shakes my shoulders for an answer.

"There is Genos, He's blonde and very tall, He's very kind Unlike Saitama." You tell Michi." Man! Your so lucky to meet them! Tell me when they arrive again here." Michi lets go of your shoulders and pick's up the box and carries it into the back room. Genos and Saitama... How come I haven't heard of them, you thought in your head.

End of chapter 1

Did you like it? I tried my best to stick with the anime but you cant make a robot fall in love so I made him human!

YOUR WELCOME ALL YOU GENOS FANGIRLS!!!