Chapter 2: Zinnia

You wake up to be greeted by the ceiling. You rub your eyes and look around your room, it's very  minimalist. Nothing too fancy, just your usual bedroom materials and a picture of your family. You look outside to see neighbor's watering their flowers, riding bikes, getting their newspapers. Nothing too special.

You get out of bed and looked at yourself in the mirror. Then your phone rang. You picked up to see who it was, It was your friend Lila, The message said"Meet me by the park, you forgot yesterday. Make sure you don't forget this time -.-"." Oh shit! I forgot to meet up with Lilia!" you shout. You change out of your pj's and into a tank top and short's and a jacket around your waist, you ran down stairs to be greeted by your cousins.

"(Y/N)! Good Morning!" Michi greets you, holding a pan with egg's. "Where are you going all of the sudden?". You grabbed a granola bar out of the pantry and a water bottle and looked back at Michi. " I need to meet Lilia at the park." You tell her as you open the granola bar wrapper." Tell her I said hi" Michi waves to you as you left the apartment.

You ran with the granola in your mouth down the street, waving to neighbor's as they do their morning work. You then you remembered something as well. There was a sale at your favorite music shop. Oh how you loved music. Music was the only thing you loved more than flowers. Your favorite song (Play the song at the top) suddenly poped in and you couldn't helped to hum to it. One day, you wished you would become a song artist, everyone would love your music. hmm~ hmmm~ hmmm~

BLAM!

you accidentally bump into someone and you both fell onto the ground." Ouch.." You rubbed your head and looked at the person you bumped into. It was Genos." AH! Genos! I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" you apologize and try to help him up."I-It's okay,(Y/N) I wasn't looking where I was going." Genos chuckles. " Where are you heading?" You slightly tilt your head. " I was heading to Sensei's apartment, he said their is a mission I had to do with him in B-City." Genos answered. Oh, B-City? Wasn't it close to A-City? You wonder what kind of threat level is it.. Nothing worse than a tiger threat you hoped. " Goodbye(Y/N)" Genos waves to you as he walked away. You waved back and made your way to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip because no one likes walking~~~~~~~~~

You look around the park looking for Lilia. Once you finally see her, she was talking to someone. It was a man with black hair, a purple streaks at his cheeks. You slowly walk over to Lilia and the man greeting them and they notice you. "(Y/N)! What took you so long? Lilia asks with an angry tone. " So sorry, I pumped into a friend and lost track of time." You slightly chuckle. The man look's at you with his grey eyes and doesn't say anything. " So... who's your friend?" You ask Lilia finally. " Oh, This is Sonic! I have been friends with him for the past couple of week's and I keep forgetting to meet you up." She crosses her arms and smiles at Sonic. " Nice to meet you (Y/N)" Sonic greets you and shakes your hand. "Also, who''s the friend you met up with?" Lilia asks you. " A guy I've met yesterday at the shop, Genos was his name." Sonic's eyes widen a little bit." And was their a man name Saitama with him?" Sonic asks me. " Yeah, Saitama is the bald guy. I only seen him once and that was yesterday. Genos said he was going to his apartment for a mission or something. Why do you ask?" You say to Sonic." I have some business with them and I need to meet them again." Sonic then waves goodbye to both of you and leaves. " He's sooooo dreamy!" Lilia say's with a purr. " I heard that Sonic and Saitama are friends!". You smile at Lilia." Come on, let's head to the music shop before the whole place fill's up." Lilia grabs your hand and pull's you to your favorite music shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be honest, I like Sonic too. But Genos even more :3

Thank's for reading!