Chapter 8 : Weeping Willow

Okay sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I have freaking exams ;-; CURSE YOU SCHOOL DISTRICT!

enjoy this story while I make the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another summer day and you where in your room, on your computer. You had nothing really interesting to do this time, you couldn't go anywhere because it was raining and you couldn't hang out with Genos because he is with Saitama doing a job. Of course you where bored.

"Ugh! Why does summer have to be so boring!" You groan as you flop onto your bed. You stare at the ceiling thinking about what to do, suddenly you hear a vibrating noise. You turn your head and pick up your phone. It was Lillian.

" Hey (Y/N) I have nothing to do, so.. do you want to meet in the park?"

You reply "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." You set down your phone on your bed and change into some new clothing you got from a shop. A white cardigan kimono with pink flowers and blue shorts. You grabbed your purse and leave the house to the park.

Once you arrived to the park, you looked around but their was no sign of Lillian. Only dog's and other people you don't know. "(Y/N)!" You hear Lillian calling your name but you don't see her. You feel hands on your shoulders and you jump a little. You turn around and saw Lillian with a sun hat.

"What the hell are you wearing?" You chuckle. Lillian twirls with her hands on her sunhat. "It's a hat! Don't you love it?" You nod and she smiles."There is a ice cream truck somewhere around here, Let's go find it!" Lillian pull's your arm and then she run's farther into the park, in search for the ice cream truck. "There it is!" Lillian shouts and points at the truck.  You follow Lillian towards the ice cream truck. "Hello girls, what would you like today?" said the man who was inside the truck. "I will have a Melon Popsicle." You say to the man. "I will have a Blueberry Moonshine." Lillian says as well. Lillian always liked blueberries, she likes the color blue and she likes anything that connects to them. The man gave your Popsicle's and asks for 7.99. As usual, Lillian didn't have any money so you had to pay your seven dollars of frozen treats.

After that, Lillian and you sat on a bench near a pond. Lillian was scarfing down her frozen treat as if she haven't eaten anything in days and you simply licked your Popsicle. "You keep eating it like that, you will get a brain-" Lillian screams and holds her head in her hands. "Brain freeze." You finish your sentence. You pat Lillian's poor frozen head and chuckle as she whimpers from her stupidity.

It was 6:30 and you had to leave for dinner, you waved Lillian goodbye and walked back home. Once you got back home, Michi and Sako where sitting on the couch. Once they saw you, their eye contact was on you. "What's up?" You greet them strangely. "(Y/N) we gotten a message from your parents... It's about your high school." Said Sako. You froze in your position. "Your school had to change the days for summer, School is starting in 2 days and you will leave tomorrow." said Michi.

Your eyes start to fill up. You are going to leave Z-city and back to your home. You run upstairs and into your room, you shut the door and cried into your pillow. "NO! I CANT LEAVE! I MADE A PROMISE TO GENOS!" you cried into your pillow.

"I promise to never leave you..."

You broke the promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh my god

oh my gud.

WILL READER CHAN LEAVE Z-CITY FOR GOOD AND NEVER RETURN? YOU HAVE TO CHECK NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT!