Chapter 10:Peony

Congrats Everyone! You Have reached the last chapter! I am very happy that everyone has read this book and have reached the end.

Now lets see whats in the future for Reader-Chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can't sleep tonight, the air was hot and you where excited for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is when you return to Z-City to see your cousins. It's been a year now and you have graduated from high school and off to college, But instead of here. You will finally see your old friend Lilia. Before you left Z-City, You had received a ring. Sadly, you don't remember exactly who it was. He was important, You don't remember his face exactly or his name. It's just a blur.

You tried your best to drift into slumber but the vault to dreams wasn't opened. Finally you drifted into a dark slumber and you seen your cousins. Michi was reading a book while Sako was playing with the dog that I have found during the summer. I look around the dream and saw a glass door that lead be hide the counter, and.... you saw a blur. It must of been the person you forgot, he had blonde hair.... and a hoodie that was cut at the shoulders. Just before he turned to see you, a loud alarm went off and you wake up. "I was so close..." You whisper to your self in disappointment.

"(Y/N), hurry up and get dressed. The plane is leaving in a hour and it will take 30 minutes to drive there" Your mother knocks on your door and spoke be hide. You got up and looked at the ring. You had a bad experience with rings, whether you loose it or break it, you always keep it on a small silver chain and tied it around your neck. "I hope who this mystery person is and I hope they know who I am" You said to yourself and looked at the ring once more.

~~~~~~ Time skip because I'm too lazy to write every thing :T~~

After the plane landed, you looked around the wait area to find Michi and Sako. You saw a teenager with brown curly hair and glasses who was holding a book in her hands and a teenage boy who had brown slick hair with a tanish skin color, You knew who they are.

"Michi! Sako!" You run up to them. They heard your voice and they run to you as well. "(Y/N)! We've missed you so much!" Michi Hug's you. "Well there no need anymore, I've graduated and I'm here to say" You smile. Michi lets go of you and gestures you to come outside. You follow Michi and when you stepped outside you saw Lilia. "(Y/N)! I'm so glad that you came!" She comes over cheerfully. "I've missed you too!" You hug her.

"Let's go! We need to reopen the flower shop before any customers leave" Sako starts to walk down the street with us following him from be hide. After we arrived at the flower shop, Sako told me to unpack upstairs then to come down here to take care of the flowers. You went upstairs into your room and saw that it looked the same. There was strangely no dust but everything stood where you've left it. You set down your suitcase and started to unpack, old photo's from high school are place in white photo frames and souvenirs from your home city.

Lilia knocks on the rim of the door and pokes her head in to see you. "Are you finished yet?" She asks as she walks into your room, admiring the furniture and photo's. " I'm almost finished, I just have to my my clothing into the dressers.." you unzipped one of the pockets that was in the suitcase and started to unpack the clothing. "How was the last year? Any good grades?" Lilia asks as she watches your every move.

"I tried very hard to get good grades, I was mostly annoyed by most students" You sigh as you put the last stack of clothing into the drawers. "But.. it came out all okay!" you turn to Lilia. "Heh, Let's open the flower shop already" Lilia skipped out of your room and you followed.

Lilia turned the sign and you watered the flowers." I'll be right back, I have to get something from my purse" Lilia leave you with the flowers. It's been such a long time since you haven't taken care of plants, Your mother and father never really liked flowers because they don't live long and they attract bugs. You hear the bell ring whenever some open the door, you turn to the direction of the door to see someone you remember very well.

"Hey Sonic!" You wave to the dark hair figure. "Yo! Haven't seen you in a long time" He chuckles. "I guess he would be so happy to see you again..." Sonic glances around the flower shop. "Who's he?" You ask him. Sonic's eyes widen. "You already forgot?!" Sonic's voice raised with a surprised ton. You nod and he sigh's in disappointment. "You still have that silver ring?" he asks. The ring was attached to a thin silver chain around your neck, you didn't why but you thought that this mysterious person from your dreams gave you the ring for a reason, you unhooked it from your neck and placed it on the counter for Sonic to see. " Tch, You even kept the ring that he gave you" You're face lite up from what he said, The person who gave you this ring was the mysterious person from your dreams.

"Hey Sonic!" Lilia poked her head from the back door. "Do you mind helping me a little bit in the back?"  she exposed herself to some large boxes that she was carrying. "Why? I don't even work here.." Sonic scoffs. "Please~~~~" Lilia looked up to him, clasping her hands and with a those cute puppy dog eyes that no one can't resist. "Fine..." Sonic sighed and was pulled into the backroom by Lilia.

~~~~~~~~~~ More convenient Time Skips~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You where watering a batch of blue lilac's, you just needed to finish watering a few more then you could go on your break. "Sonic and Lilia have been taking their time back there..." You look back at the door that was be hide the counter.

You heard the indoor bell ring. It's been a while since you had a customer here, since it's summer and all. "Good Afternoon!" You turn to the front door and you froze. The customer was the man from your dreams... the man who gave you the ring.

He stood there frozen too, wide eyed. A smile started to form on his face, you could see the tears filling up in his eyes. "(Y/N).... I..... I..." The man spoke softly, then he hugs you.

You stood there, in his arms. All the lost memories flooded back from the first day you've met him on the hot summer day. You remembered his name. "....Genos" you softly spoke. You started to slowly wrap your arms around him and tears started to flood out of your eyes. "I... I... missed you..." You started to cry. "I missed you too..." Genos kisses your forehead.

"I'm so happy for them.." Lilia whispers to Sonic. "I was just surprised that she haven't remembered him after a year apart" Sonic sighs as he watches You and Genos in a sorrowful embrace. "Well.. Now with school being over now, she can stay here with us and Genos" Lilia smiles. "Heck, they might even get married...start a family-"

"Don't over think it, idiot" Sonic flicks her head. "They still have a long way to go... and they have a whole future for them to plan out.."

"It's for them to decide.....together.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, this story has been cute and sad.... I'm sad now that the story has finished ;-;

THANKS FOR READING!