Chapter 7: Lilac Garden

Thank you guys for reading this book and it's almost going to end ;-;

i have only 3 more chapters and then that's the end ;-; I'm sorry

And on to the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared at your phone showing the time

"10:32.." You say to yourself. You had nothing to do and today was your day off from the flower shop. You could draw, You can sleep, but nothing satisfy your bored. "UGH SO BORED!" You groan and fall to the ground. You look around your room and saw your headphones and had an idea.

The music store! They have some new albums you wanted to hear but they last time you attempted to go there, there was a line. Maybe there wont be such of a big line like last time. You get up and changed into a old sport's shirt, jacket,skirt and flip flops. You sneak by Michi who was sleeping on the couch and out into the street. There wasn't much people which was great and that was the best opportunity to get out there and buy as many thing''s that where on sale in the mornings. Unlike the afternoon's the mornings are quiet and cold which are nice, you never liked it when you had to stand in a line in the hot sun. You enter the music store and was greeted by the cashier, you greeted him and looked around the different music aisle, you read the song lists on the back of the albums, you found your favorite singer along with your favorite songs.

"Well well, look's like fate brought us together once again." A familiar male voice came up from the side, you knew very who that was. "Yeah, Yeah Sonic." You chuckle and turn to him. He was wearing his same old long black shirt and baggy pants. "I didn't know you liked this artist" Sonic pick's up the same album and looking at the cover. "You like (Name of favorite artist)?" You ask him astonished. "I usually listen to music in my spare time." Sonic set's the album back into it's place. "So... I heard you and Genos are dating". You blush and chuckle. Yeah, it's no big deal or anything." You walk over to the cashier and handed him the album. "Of course it's a big deal, this is romance we are talking about" Sonic put's his hands in his pockets and look's at you curiously. "I guess... I  think we should be more interested in each other..." You look out the window. "What do you mean? Don't you like him?" He asks. "Yes but... I don't have his number or anything so I guess that's the reason why."

"Your cost is $11.49" The cashier says to you. You look in your pocket and take out 11 dollars and take the album. You walk out with Sonic on your side. "Are you still fighting with Saitama?" You ask him. "Yes" He sigh's. You look around the area and stop once you see a poster on the wall and you walk over to it. "A garden,eh?" Sonic reads to you. "I'm not going to waste my energy to walk all the way to a garden while I can be surrounded by flowers at the shop" You walk away from it. "But it's a lavender garden, don't you like lavender?" Sonic catches up to you. "Why do you care? It's just a garden.." Your voice becomes low. Sonic stops. You walk away from him and back home.

You enter the back of the house and look around."That is so funny!" Michi laugh's. You head towards the voice. You see Michi who was sitting on the couch next to Genos. "Oh (Y/N)! Genos was just telling me about your "Fun" time you had at the beach." Michi claps her hands slightly. The fact that she did this " sign, You had a thought that she is up to no good. "So Genos, Why are you hear?" You ask approaching Michi and Genos. "I wanted to take you somewhere, It's a surprise." He smiles. You never liked surprises because of the most surprises you had where bad ones. "Okay then, What's the surprise?" You cross your arms. He grabbed your left hand and leaded you outside.

"Young love" Michi sigh's.

::time Skippy -3-.::

"Close your eyes (Y/N)" said Genos. You closed your eyes and he led you somewhere warm, you could feel the sun's radiation warming your skin up. "Now you can open your eyes." You open your eyes and they widen. You couldn't believe the sight. A gigantic garden filled with lilac flowers. You put your hands over your mouth in amazement of the view. "I-it's beautiful." you hesitate. Genos hold's your hands and look's at you. "(Y/N)... this is how much my love means to you." He gazes into your eyes.

"You are my only lilac." Genos smiles.

"You are my first love, I care about you... I want to be with you, no matter what.." You blush and smile.

"Genos.... I love you... I will always be with you.." Your eye's start to fill up, you blink the tears away and let them drip down your cheek's.

Genos wipes away the tear and gazes into you (e/c). "(Y/N)...." Genos places his lip's on your, sealing your love for each other.

"You are my only lilac" Those word's echoed in your head, knowing that you.... are his first love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful! Just Beautiful!

Now you guy's understand why I named this book My Only Lilac

It means My Only First Love.

This makes me want to eat a gallon of ice cream and watch titanic. *Sobs* I'm sorry ;-;

Thank you for reading!