Chapter 4 :Ranunculus

Oh Mu Gurd! This Story Took My Mind To The Maximum!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood

That was the last thing you remembered, And their was a lot of it. Soaked all in your shop's uniform. After that it was all black. You wanted to come back, to see if everyone was okay. Lilia, Michi, Sako, Genos...

Your eyes open wide. You jerk up from your bed and clench your heart." Was... Was that a dream?" You ask yourself frightened. You look around your room, same as always, but..... something was different...

There was a large vase with Pink, Purple and WhiteRanunculus. You never had flowers in your room unless you were sick. You put your hand on your head, feeling the warmth of it, You sigh. The door opens and you turn your head. You see Sako with a glass teapot and a teacup. " Thank goodness that you are okay." He sighed. Your eyes follow him as he sits next to you and pours you a cup of tea." Here." Sako gives you a light purple colored teacup with the dark pink tea inside. You took a sip of the tea, Your eyes widen. You knew what kind of tea this was.

Hibiscus Tea, Your favorite.

You smile as your detach the teacup from your lips and set it down to a little plate that came with the teacup."I'm glad that you are okay after what happened yesterday." said Sako."Yesterday?" You repeated with a questioned tone."So what happened was yesterday?". Sako shakes his head." You came at that monster and killed it, I never knew you had the guts to do it..." Sako said with a shakened tone. Then your remembered." Where's Genos? Is he okay?" you ask a little startled. "You mean the man with the blonde hair? Yes, he is fine. A little..." Your eyes widen. " What do you mean?" you ask again. " He has bandages on his hands, they where badly cut.". You sunk back into your pillow as your brain echoed those word's over and over again." He's downstairs, Do you want me to get him?" Sako asks, getting your attention back to him."Yes, please". With those words, Sako nod's and sets the teapot on your nightstand and left your room. You where worried about him, You hoped he wasn't badly injured anywhere else but the hands. Sako comes back into your room with Genos behide him.

Sako closes the door, leaving Genos and you alone. You didn't spoke or look at him. "You shouldn't have done that..." Genos finally spoke. " You where in trouble, I couldn't just stand there, watching you get beaten up." Your voice grows a little louder. " You could of gotten hurt-"." What about you?! You got injured in the process! You could of died!" You raise your voice to an angry tone. Your eyes started to fill up, you wipe your tears by the sleeve of your arm. " You should of let me die...." You say to him quietly. Your tears came back, but you didn't bother to wipe them up. You let them drip onto your blanket, stained. Genos approaches you and sits on your bed."No." He finally said. " I wouldn't, because I care about you,(y/n).." You raise your face up to him, seeing you with tear dripping down your face. He cup's his right hand on your cheek and wipes your tears near your eyes with his thumb. You just stared at him, thinking about what would be the consequences if he didn't saved you." Genos..." You whisper his name. You jump towards him, hugging him. He didn't respond for a while." I'm sorry for worrying you!" You cry, squeezing him harder. Your tears soaked into his hoodie. He finally responds, he wrap's his arms around your waist, keeping close to his chest.

"I promise, I wont leave you.." He whispered in your ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD!

*CRIES*

THIS MADE ME CRY! IM SERIOUS YOU GUYS

;-; T^T SO TOUCHY!

*BLOWS NOSE*

THANKS FOR READING GUYS~