Chapter 6 : Bird Of Paradise

Hi~yah Guys!

I haven't uploaded yesterday like I was suppose to. I had to go to the beach ;-;

AND THAT'S HOW I GOT INSPIRED BY THIS CHAPTER! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Genos has confessed his love to you on that fateful summer dawn, You and him decided to date. You loved him as much as he loved you, and that was not mistake.Michi even cried when she found out you are dating him. Sako was proud and you didn't even know about Lillian, she kept blabbing about something.

It was another summer day; Genos and you where outside playing with(D/N). "You know Genos, Since we are dating; Shouldn't we go somewhere?" You slightly tilt your head. "I guess. But where will we go?" he asks. Both of you didn't answer. "I'll be right back." You get up, heading back inside. You grab two bottles of water and started walking towards the backdoor. You spot the bird of paradise picture on top of the desk next to the phone."AH HA!" You exclaim, knowing where to go. You run outside where Genos was playing with (D/N). "Genos! I know where to go!" You run towards him. "Where?" He tilt's his head.

"The Beach! It's the perfect weather!" You raise your fist in the air with pride. Genos chuckles."That sound's like a good idea, do you have a swimsuit?". You nod. "I was saving it for a beach day but I never got the time to go there." Genos takes a sip from the water bottle."Cool, so when do we go?". You put your index finger on your chin and looked up. Hmmmm

"How about today?" You finally said. "Sound's good. I'll head back to my place and pick you up in a bit." Genos get's up and waves goodbye. Once he left, you ran inside with (D/N) following you.  You look in your drawers until you finally found your bathing suit. It is a cute swim suit with a big pink bow in the center and two bows on the side of the other park of the swim suit. You took off your clothing and slipped into it. You checked it out in the mirror and it look's very cute. You take out a very long sleeveless dress and put that on over your swimsuit along with a sunhat. "You ready to go?" You step outside and see Genos." You bet" You smile.

"It's so sunny!" You twirl around. Genos was wearing a regular beach tee-shirt and some swim shorts. You take off your dress, revealing your swimsuit."It look's cute on you" Genos blushes. You chuckle and look out into the ocean, seeing people tossing a beach ball back and forth, people floating. "Okay, ready to swim?" Genos asks from be hide. Your turn around to see him shirtless.

(I am so sorry XD I just cant help it XD)

Your face turns red. "Y-yeah, let's go.." You  quickly run over to the ocean, Genos follows you. The ocean water felt very warm and it was crystal clear, all you could see is the coral and sea animals. You dive into the ocean water and swim up to greet Genos. "I'm a crab!Fear me!" You make your hands into a shape of a crab's hands and click them, Genos chuckled and went under water. You look down at the water but you don't see him.

Genos pick's you up from underwater and spin's you around. "Then I'm an octopus!" He chuckles."KIYAA!" You playfully scream. Genos let go and you sink a little, but then swim up to him. He splashes you in the face with water. You splash him back and just kept repeating over and over again.

After that, you layed on the beach towels, looking up at the sky as the seagulls fly by. "You know (Y/N)..." Genos started."I haven't had this much fun until I came to Z-city" You look at him and smile. "Same, it's all thanks to you Genos" You kiss his cheek and lay back onto the towel. "I'm glad that I have met you,(Y/n).." Genos trail's off and gazes out into the ocean. You look out into the ocean view, seeing the sunset into the crystal blue water. " We better get going, Michi and Sako wouldn't like it if you where out this long" Genos gets up and pick's up the beach towels. You get up as well and put on the sleeveless dress and your flip flops.

Genos walked you home and waves you goodbye. "Had fun at the beach,eh?" Michi says with a purring voice. "Yeah.. the weather was nice so I decided to go with Genos." You put down your bag's and flop down on the couch. (D/N) run's up to you and starts rustling through your bag's. He pull's out a bleached hat out of the bags. "Hey, doesn't this belong to Genos?" You ask yourself. "Oh well, give it to him tomorrow, you must be worn out from the beach." Michi walk's over to (D/N) and takes away the hat from his mouth and set's it on the counter. "We had enough fun for today" You chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, How's that?

I've been actually working on it for two days o-o

I made it nice and long for your little desperate hearts!

thanks for reading! <3