Chapter 5:Rose Rubiginosa

Hi Hi, I was thinking of making this one with a gloomy background. cause it's raining in my place right now and that gave me the inspiration to make a gloomy background! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since your encounter with that monster you have changed, Not physically though.

Your personality changed to a strong-hearted go getter. You felt no fear, you where strong. And with that heart-filled moment with Genos made your spark for him even bigger, you even thought about him even more.

It was raining today and you always gazed outside, You didn't know why you stare outside when it rains, it's like a routine you thought."(y/n) Can you get some groceries? We are out of them and I need some ingredients for pie." Michi comes into your room."Sure." You got up and put on a yellow hoodie. Michi gives you a umbrella and a list of groceries you had to get. You left the house and walked to the market.

Since you lived close to the market, you just walked slowly, admiring the beauty of the rain.After you went to the market and got the ingredients you hear a little bark. A dog in the rain? That something new. You walk towards the barking noise and see Genos holding a dark brown colored puppy."Genos?" You say looking at him. He was wearing his same old blue colored hoodie and jeans."(y/n). I didn't know you where here." He chuckles.

"I didn't know you where here too until now." You reply and kneel down next to Genos and the puppy." I found this little puppy while I walking, I cant let him be here. Cold and alone..." said Genos. You closely examine the puppy. The little puppy had black eyes and white paws. " So cute, Aren't you going to take him? He doesn't have a collar." You look at Genos. "Sensei's landlord doesn't allow pet's in the apartments, so I cant take him." Genos pet's the puppy." I'll take him then!" You smile at Genos." That's a great idea, it beat's taking him to the lonely pound." Genos hand's you the puppy." Please do take good care of him." Genos gets up and help's you up. You and Genos walked back to your home, holding the puppy close to your chest to make him warm."I like rainy day's, don't you?" You ask Genos out of the blue."Not really, they make me sad." Genos look's down."Sad?" You repeat."when I was 15, my family was taken away..... then I was taken in." Your eyes look down too."I'm sorry..." You apologize. Genos look's at you and smiles."Dont be, if that never happened. I wouldn't have met you."

Your eyes start to fill up."(Y/n)? Are you crying?" Genos notices you."Why? Why shouldn't I be sorry, you are alone.... No family... that is just sad..." You hesitate. Genos hug's you."You are like my family, Sensei and Doctor too." Genos let's go and continues walking with you. For the first time... You felt in your heart that you are actually happy... happy as in love.

"I love Genos..." You say in your mind and you smile.