Papercuts

Teacher!Sugawara x Student!reader

(Y/N) POV
You sigh as you slowly and carelessly cut your tracing paper. You just wanted him to hold you, but...you were in class. Your bottom lip stick out and you pouted. You mumbled to yourself until a shadow loomed over you. Big hands found their way to your desk and you gasp. You look up to see your silver haired boyfriend.

"S-sensei!" You squeaked. He just chuckled and gave you sweet smile.

"Be careful, (L/N)-chan! If you don't pay attention, you could cut yourself!"

"Ah...yes sensei!"

You blushed as he slowly walked away, taking a few glances at you. You hear your best friend giggle next to you. You blush even more and glare at her.

"Hue hue hue," she laughed evilly and tossed her platinum hair. Her light grey eyes sparkled with mischievousness.

"Yeah (F/N)-chan! Be careful or he'll have to carry you to the infirmary!" she teased. You groaned. Your best friend, Sakiko Sugawara, was the only one that knew about your little secret. You were dating her brother after all.

"Ssshhhhhh! Saki-chaaaaan!" you whine. She just laughed and stuck her tongue out at you.

(Time skip...brought to you by a flying Shouyo!!!)

"Ouch!"

You felt pain and you looked down. You had a small cut on your finger, but a lot of blood was gushing out of it and the paper you were holding was stained red where you had cut yourself. You frowned.

"Ouch...that looks pretty deep," Sakiko stated, leaning over. "You should've listened to onii-chan."

You huffed and stuck your finger in your mouth and sucked on the cut. All of a sudden, you were lifted out of your chair. You blushed as you noticed the whole class staring at you. Your boyfriend was carrying you bridal style. He ignored the states and rushed you to the infirmary.

"Sensei...its just a little cut..."

"Nonsense. You are my girlfriend and I have to take care of you," he said sternly. He quickly pecked your cheek as you reached the infirmary.

He opened the door and looked around. He set you down on one of the beds. No one else was inside or in the hallways, but he closed the door anyways. He grabbed the first aid kit and pulled out a bandaid. He gently grabbed your hand and wiped off the excess blood ad put on the bandaid. He ruffled your hair and sighed.

"Seriously, be careful okay?"

"Yeah...thanks," you blushed.

He leaned in and you closed your eyes. You felt his soft lips on your own and you wrapped your arms around his neck. His arms snaked around your waist and he pulled you closer. Just as you were going in for another kiss, the door was slammed open.

Both you and Suga blushed 50 shades of red and jumped about 10 feet up in the air and you tore yourself away from him. You heard another evil laugh.

"S-saki!" both you and Suga gasped. The said girl just snorted and dragged you away while kicking her brother up.

"C'mon! It's just a paper cut, the class will be suspicious!"

Both you and Suga groaned as you were dragged away by your evil friend. Before you entered though, Suga winked at you and blew a kiss. You just blushed as you wobble back into the classroom.