Bloody Bonds

A/N: I haven't seen a yandere x yandere yet...just wondering what would happen. :/ Idk... Sorry for not updating in a while, high school life is busy! :0 Also, please check out this new Tsukishima x reader I just started. I'm only publishing two chapters as a preview. I have chapters pre-written already. Thanks!!!
~Manager-chan

Yandere!Hinata x Yandere!Reader

(Y/N) POV
You are a yandere. You are also dating Hinata. You kept the yandere side of you hidden well. No one, not even your boyfriend, knew.

You arrived to class, only to find your boyfriend, Hinata, happily chatting to one of your female classmates. Your inner yandere personality wanted to strangle that girl right then and there, but you couldn't. You would scare off your boyfriend and your other classmates. You had to keep up your friendly persona. You clenched your fist and put on a smile and plopped down in your assigned seat, far away from Hinata.

~~~~~~~~~~

During lunch, you noticed the same female classmate was talking to your boyfriend again. She was standing fairly close to your boyfriend. You gasped to yourself as she dared to reach out to Hinata. You 'tched' and added her to your mental "To-kill" list. You thought back to the past few days. That same girl had been quite close to Hinata recently. You huffed, scolding yourself for not noticing before.

You devised a plan and hopefully it would work. You always made a plan B, just in case. After school, you leaped onto Hinata and smiled cutely at him. You noticed that Hinata had blushed and you smirked at the girl who seemed quite irritated.

"Shouyou~ let's go! I can't wait to see you play volleyball. You are the best at it," you sweet talked.

"Aww, (f/n)...you're too cute," Hinata blushed as he pecked your lips. You grinned and hooked arms with him and marched towards the gym.

At the gym, one of the boys who was talking to you came into the gym. He seemed to be looking for someone. Once he saw you, he started making his way towards you. You saw the boy shiver a little, looking towards Hinata. Unknown to you, Hinata was hardcore glaring at him.

"Uh, (l/n)-san...I wanted to ask you about this homework problem..."

~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

"Ohayou~" you waved happily to the girl who had been talking to Hinata. You found out her name was Komatsu Atsuko.

"E-eh? Ohayou, (l/n) (f/n)-san," she said awkwardly while bowing. You noticed she had gotten out of her seat and started towards Hinata's.

You grinned and made your way towards her. She relaxed a little when she noticed the innocent, friendly expression you had on your (s/t) face. Your perfect pearly whites sparkled as you smiled at her.

"Ohoho, no need to be so formal, Koma-chan. We are friends after all, am I right?" you grinned and steered her away from Hinata subtly.

"H-huh? I guess so..." she shrugged.

You giggled and pat her silky black hair. You examined her head to toe, without her noticing. You deemed her worthy of death. Komatsu was a fairly attractive girl. She had silky black hair and her small, pale face was framed with perfectly placed bangs. She always wore cute headbands and kept her uniform neat.

Over the next few weeks, you had forced yourself into Komatsu's life. You finally decided that today was the day she was going to pay her price for daring to go near your Hinata. You decided to make some "plans" with her.

"Oh! Koma-chan~" you waved cutely at her.

"Yes, (l/n)-chan?" she replied with the same manner.

"Hmm, you know, I was thinking how about we meet up at school this evening and hang out together?" you asked innocently. Your eyes gleamed, but Komatsu didn't notice.

"Sure. We haven't hung out much out of school," she mentioned. You nodded and the two of you sat side by side, planning out your "perfect" evening.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Over here!" you grinned at Komatsu.

You had brought a knife and kept it stored in your purse. The sun started to set as Komatsu skipped towards you. She was wearing a cute sundress with a light colored cardigan over it. You lead her closer and closer to the back of the school. You could feel her confusion.

You slowly slipped the knife out of your bag without her noticing. Your back was facing her. You chuckled a little and you could feel Komatsu stiffen a little. You sighed and turned around, a shadow crossed your face. Your eyes, pearly white teeth, and knife gleamed in the sunset.

Komatsu had a horrified expression on her face. Before she could scream and run, you tackled her and covered her mouth with your hand. You placed the knife at her throat. You smirked and breathed near her neck, feeling satisfied as she shuddered in your arms.

You cackled as you slowly carved her skin with cute, flowery designs with your knife. Her blood had dripped onto your hand. You laughed a little and licked the blood, moaning with satisfaction.

"Say, Koma-chan...I haven't had this fun in a while," you whispered in her ear, "why don't you just let me play a little longer?"

She started struggling, so you stabbed her mouth with your knife multiple times and moved on to her throat. Before she could let out another noise, you brutally ripped out her vocal chords. You chuckled amusingly as you ripped her dress and carved more cute designs on her pale skin.

Her tears were mixed with her own blood. You smirked and cut off each of her fingers and toes. Then, you cut each of her tendons out, one by one. You "attempted to repair them" by chopping off her hair and using her hair to tie her arms and legs back together.

"This, is for daring to go near my Shouyou...YOU MOTHER F***ING B!TCH!!" you yelled at her before landing your last blow.

Your knife stabbed through her chest and you reached in her and tore her still-beating heart out of her chest. You panted as the adrenaline rushed through your body. You stabbed her beating heart multiple times until in was no longer moving.

You grinned at what you had done. Although you had quite a lot of blood on your body, You picked up the dead girl and dragged her around, looking for a place to store her body. You giggled to yourself and hummed.

All of a sudden, you bumped into something hard. You gasped and turned around immediately. It was another human being. You cursed at yourself for being too loud and prepared for the worst. Without looking up, you slipped the knife from behind your back, prepared to kill.

"(F/n)!"

You recognized that voice immediately. It was your boyfriend, Hinata Shouyou. You gasped and dropped your knife. You noticed that he was also fairly bloody. You looked behind him, only to find the boy you had been talking to for the past few weeks. You smirked.

"Shouyou..."

Hinata stretched out his bloody hand and you took it with your own. The two of you grinned at each other, dragging the dead bodies. Both of you were stained with the blood of your enemy. After the two of you had seen each other's true sides, you had bonded even more. It was truly...a bloody bond.

Omake:

"Oi...Hinata, (l/n), stop making out and let's study," Kageyama groaned.

You looked at Hinata and Hinata stared back at you. The two of you giggled and nodded at Kageyama. He seems to have sensed something in between the two of you. Kageyama shivered a little, which caused you and Hinata to giggle even more. It was an understatement to say that Kageyama was afraid to be with the two of you at the same time.