Flower Crowns

A/N: I apologize for not having written anything in a while! High school has been really busy and I haven't really had any inspiration to write recently. So please, do vote, comment, and request! Also thank you for requesting this, breanna__robinson!! I really appreciate this. I'm sorry for taking so long to write this and for it being short af. Please forgive me...^^'

~Manager-chan

Hinata x reader

(Y/N) POV

You were quietly weaving flowers together happily when you heard a frustrated sigh. You giggled at the sight in front of you. Your orange-headed boyfriend had a few blades of grass and flowers stuck in his fluffy hair. You saw that he was struggling with what looked like a clump of squished flowers.

You scooted closer to him and readjusted your white dress. The both of you were sitting on the grass, under the tree. The sun shone down on the both of you, making you look like an actual angel to him. He cried out in frustration and pouted.

"(n/n)~ Don't laugh at me!"

"Haha! I'm not...okay maybe I am," you giggled. You took the clump of now dead flowers out of his hands and tossed it away behind you.

You placed the one you just made on his head and you saw him blush. You picked the nearby flowers and handed him some. You watched as he struggled some more and reached over to help him. You guided his hands in slow weaving motions.

"I'm surprised you don't know how to do this, Shou! I know Natsu makes you make them," you giggled, not noticing that poor Hinata had "blown a fuse" due to the skinship and your closeness.

You noticed that his hands had went limp a bit. You look over at him confused. The poor boy's whole face was red and you could practically see the steam rise up from the heat from his face. You yelped a little and dropped the flowers.

"Shouyou?!"

"(n-n-n/n)! To-o-o-o-o c-close!"

"Ah! The flower crown!"