Smile!

A/N: Hello guys! Did ya miss me? No? Ok...I'll just be by that corner making some hamster homes...;u;
Please enjoy!
~Manager-chan

Tsukishima x reader

(Y/N) POV
You nervously shuffled your way into your classroom, your mouth clamped shut. You tried not to wince, you had just gotten braces the day before. You quietly entered the classroom without anyone noticing, other then your boyfriend and best friends that is.

"Uh...(f/n)-chan..." Sakiko awkwardly scratched her nose, "are you alright?"

You nodded your head and sat down. You glanced quickly at your boyfriend Tsukki, but you quickly turned away when he looked back. You gulped as you felt him boring holes into your back. He knew something was up, since you were usually loud and energetic.

(Time skip brought to you by...Tsukki's fab af blocks ;-;)

You took a deep breath and slowly opened the gym door. Quietly, you made your way to the bleachers and you set you bag down next to you and took out your homework. It seems that no one has noticed you yet. The boys played on as you silently scribbled in your notebook.

You felt the sudden urge to use the restroom so you stood up and was about to leave, but you tripped and fell over a ball that had happened to roll by your way. You fell with a loud thud. Hoping no one noticed, you looked up at the boys. They all stopped playing and stared at you. You gulped.

As soon as Tsukishima made his way over to you, with an extremely concerned expression, you squeaked and dashed to the bathroom. You quickly opened the door and hid in a stall. You couldn't let him know just yet. He would probably make some sarcastic joke. You love him for that, but you weren't ready for that just yet.

"AGH!" you groaned out loud. They definitely knew something was up now!

You heard the door open with a squeak. You expected it to be Kiyoko or  Yachi or Sakiko so you sighed in relief a little. Instead, you heard the voice of your tall boyfriend. You were extremely confused. This was the girl's bathroom, he would never go this far.

"Uh...(f/n), why the hell are you yelling in the boy's bathroom?"

"WHAT?!"

"Either you come out or I'm coming in."

You squeaked and leaned against the stall door. You felt Tsukishima pushing against you. You tried your best, really, but, your boyfriend was just too strong. He plays a sport so what did you expect anyways?

"Hey, what is up with you today?" he crossed his long arms across his broad chest.

You looked down and mumbled, "Nothi-"

Before you could even finish talking, he lifted your head up with one of his fingers. He smirked a little at the sight and you immediately shut your mouth and blushed. He chuckled a little and ruffled your head as you lowered it again, covering your face.

"You...got braces?" he laughed lightly, "why are you hiding it?"

"I thought that you would make fun of me..."

"...Don't ever think that. I...love you...okay?"

You beamed up at him, flashing him your adorable, bright smile. His whole face was red with blush. Now it was your turn to laugh. You hug him tightly, still smiling. He awkwardly and slowly moved one of his arms to wrap around you and one to pat your head.

"A-also, I th-think it looks cute," you giggled in between, "so...keep smiling."