Routine

Hey hey hey! So in this story, reader has this disorder that "restarts" her memories each day. It's kind of like amnesia, but she forgets everything that happened the day before.
~Your evil author 😈

Yamaguchi x Amnesiac!reader

Yamaguchi POV
He stared at his wife who was laying next to him with tears in his eyes. She hadn't woken up yet. He took this moment to admire her carefully.

She had beautiful (h/c) hair and dazzling (e/c) eyes. He sniffed in her sweet scent. He loves her very much and he knew she loves him too, but one thing was holding them back from taking their relationship further.

"W-who are you?" Yamaguchi gasped. The young female had woken up and was looking quite afraid. She looked down at herself to find that she was only wearing a tank top and short shorts. She covered herself with the blankets.

"I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi," he replied. He did this everyday and each day, his heart hurt even more everyday.

"Oh. Uh...why are we in a bed together?" she asked nervously. She then blushed and his her face behind the blankets. Yamaguchi looked down. He was only wearing his boxers (with french fries on them) and nothing else.

"I uh...I...we didn't do anything, I swear," Yamaguchi wiped away the tears in his eyes. This was a daily routine since a few months after their honeymoon. They had been doing this for a little over two years now. Yamaguchi re-introducing and explaining himself.

It started with slight forgetfulness. She would only forget the little things like forgetting what she had last night for dinner. Then it became more serious. Names and faces of her closer friends were forgotten. Soon, she could barely remember Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi gave the girl her privacy and changed and prepared his usual speech for when she came out the door. He heard the door creak and went up to her.

"I know we just met, but please, spend this day with me. I want to get to know you and apologize for confusing you this morning. Please,"he begged. The girl always just nodded and they spent their days together like that.

It was painful for Yamaguchi, but he loved her and he just couldn't give her up. He wanted to spend every single one of his seconds with her. He just loved her too much.

(Time skip brought to you by...Yam's cute freckles! ^_^)

"You're not a bad person you know. I wouldn't mind marrying someone like you," the girl smiled. Yamaguchi always brought her to a small cafe his friend, Tsukishima, owned and he would always bring up the subject of marriage. He would always reply the same thing.

"Then...why don't we get married right now?" he would then pull out the ring from your wedding and the people in the cafe would give him sad glances. They knew he did this everyday and they pitied him.

Many people suggested that he left but he loved you and told them that he would do this until the day he died. Some people just shook their head, some pat his back, and some admired him for his persistence.

"Sure!" his heart would flutter every time you smiled. He didn't know why you would always accept his proposal when you guys had "just met". But that didn't matter, all that matter to him was that you are his.

He simply guided you back home and took out your wedding dress from the closet and helped you get dressed. He would then dress himself up in his suit and he would wait for you to walk through the bedroom door while he waited next to the bed.

He would blush when you walked in and take your hand and kissed you. He would grab you by the waist and deepen the kiss. Then you two would just sit in bed and talk.

After you had fallen asleep, Yamaguchi would take your dress off and hang it neatly back in the closet and also undress himself.

Yamaguchi kissed his wife good night and let the tears flow down his freckled face. He buried himself in the blankets and his face in his pillow. He sobbed quietly. It was a routine now. He would cry himself to sleep.  He loved you, but it was now just an everyday routine.

Sup dudes...why am I so evil? I don't know...but I love Yams so much and he deserves more love!!!!!! Okay! Until next time. :P
~Your extremely mean and evil author