Stretch

Kageyama x reader

"Kageyama-kun, here," you say, handing the tall setter his water bottle. He nodded and took the bottle. You watch as he drank his water. You then hand him his towel and take back his water bottle.

"Thanks," he said as he ruffled his hair with the towel. You just nodded and took his towel and walked over to Kiyoko.

You felt someone wrap their arms around your neck. Then someone jumped on that person and you bent over, unable to carry their weight.  Your legs gave out and you fell over.

"AAGH!" you fell and you felt your knees sting. You heard evil laughing and giggling behind you and you huff. You knew who it was. It was your good friends, Sakiko, Kamiya, and Nori. You turn around and glare at the two first years that had also fallen. They just smiled at you innocently as the second year, Kamiya, helped you up. Kageyama stomped over and picked up the other two first years. Both of them visibly shudder as Kageyama glared at them, a dark aura surrounding him.

"T-t-tobio! W-what are y-you doing?" the dark haired first year, Nori (aka Kageyama's little sister) tried for a smile, still in the clutches of her intimidating twin.

"ONII-CHAN!" the other girl squeaked in fear. The usually sweet Sugawara came marching up to Kageyama and saved his little sister. A drop of sweat rolled down your face as you and Kamiya laughed nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~

"GOMENASAI!" you watched as Sakiko and Nori bow to you, apologizing. Kageyama had made them apologize. You just chuckled nervously.

"It's okay guys...really."

Sakiko and Nori just nodded and ran off somewhere. You sighed as you examined your knee. You limped over to a chair and sat down, while Kiyoko cleaned your new wound. You see Kageyama approach you slowly and you blush slightly.

"(L/N), are yo—" he was cut off by Daichi calling everyone for after practice stretching. He looked at your knee and then turned back to join the group. You sighed as you watch him bend over to stretch.

Kageyama then reached up and bent backwards a little. Your face flushed red as his shirt slowly lifted up, giving you a clear view of his perfectly formed abs. You gulped and covered your face, but you couldn't help but to peek. You spread your fingers apart and watched him from behind your hands. Your eyes followed his every movement, not even blinking.

Kageyama stood up straight and his shirt descended, covering his stomach, leaving you slightly (right...slightly...) disappointed. BUT, he stood on his tippy toes and his calves tightened. He lifted his arms up, which caused his shirt to lift up again and your face burst with the color red once again.

You had to admit that you were disappointed when their after practice stretching ended. You looked at Kageyama who stretched one last time. He turned around and you made eye contact, but you just turned away quickly, attempting to hide your blush. You were surprised that you weren't teas—

"Oh ho ho ho!" you turned back around to face your freckled, second year friend. You blushed. Never mind. You were being teased.

"Awww~(F/N)-chan has a cruuuush!" Sakiko cooed while making kissy faces with Nori.

"Is it Tobio?" Nori asked, in a sing song voice.

"Oi," you look up to see Kageyama shoving his sister and your other friends aside. They simply walked away, giggling like creepy chipmunks. You sighed and looked back at Kageyama.

"Uh...Kageyama-kun."

"Mmm...you were staring at me, was there something on my face?" he asked while blushing, touching his face. You frantically shook your head and blushed.

"A-ah...n-no...I was...I just...I...ugh," you struggled to speak as you stare into his dark, clear, blue eyes. He stared back at you and his cheeks were dusted with pink. He broke eye contact and looked away, his bottom lips jutted out a bit.

"A-are you okay...(L-L/N)-san?" he asked, refusing to look at you. You found this adorable and you chuckled.

"Yeah...thanks," you smile at him, and he dared to look back at you and he blushed even more.

"By the way, you have nice abs," you said out of the blue, causing both of you to blush bright red.

(Time skip brought to you by...KAGEYAMA'S AMAZING SPARKLY ABS)

"Hue hue hue," you laugh evilly as you watched your boyfriend stretch. He had asked you out soon after your blushing session with him. Now, you were just staring at his muscles while he stretched. Every time they stretch, you would just stare at his muscles.Your friends sat next to you, sighing and shaking their heads. You just smiled.

Kageyama turned over to face you and smiled at you when he saw you smiling at him. You blushed and gave him a thumbs up. He also blushed, but the next thing he did made you die inside.

He winked at you. You fainted.

Extended ending:

"Hue hue hue...what kind of boyfriend are you? Making your girlfriend faint is a big no no," Tsukkishima laughed, teasingly.

"S-SHUT UP TSUKKI-SH!T-MA!" Kageyama roared, embarrassed.