Prologue

Warning: There is a lot of swearing in this story. That's why it's PG-13!

His blue eyes, his long chocolate brown hair just makes a cheesecake less appetizing.

        "Ms.Hale! I know you are my best student but it doesn't mean you cannot pay attention in my class!" Mr.Lurk scolded me in front of the class while pointing the long ruler at me. Earning a few chuckles here and there, someone called out "Fat Nerd!" I am not your average popular girl who goes to a normal school. I am the geeky nerd known as Skye Hale. I go to a werewolf school,  my pack is the owner of the damn school which obliges me to go to this school.

I am not even your average girl, I am the girl who gets picked on and bullied all the time. Just because I love reading books, I'm smart, I wear these big black rimmed glasses, and big ugly braces. Since I'm not a werewolf yet, I can't see without my glasses. The bad part also is that I have the weirdest wardrobe in all of girl dream history. Today I am wearing Aqua blue leggings with yellow polka dots, a long grey sweater with glitter on it, brown cowboy boots, and let's not forget my braces and my big neon green bag. Horrible-- I know! That's all my father knows about fashion, my mother on the other hand lives across the country. She and dad broke up when she found out that my dad is a werewolf but she still loves me.

Suddenly the bell rang signaling that the first day of our Sophomore year in school was finally ending, *sighs* it's a good thing since I don't have to face anyone who would try to bully me but then I wouldn't get to see him.

Mason Crawford.

        The only son of our Alpha. He was dreamy. I knew that deep down inside, he was my mate but I still had two more years before I become a werewolf, find my mate and graduate high school. Eighteen is an exciting age. Mason was standing 6'1, he was well built for the soon-to-be Alpha, he had alluring blue eyes, pink kissable lips, long chocolate brown hair and small stubble.

"Skye!!" my best friend, Chloe. Running towards me in the hallway with her curly blonde hair bouncing all around her shoulders. "Hey Chloe!!" I greeted her as I gave her a half hug since I was carrying my big bag. Chloe and me have been best friends since Kindergarten. She was never bullied like me since she was beautiful and on the cheering squad. Her dad was the Beta of the pack while my dad was just a close friend of the Alpha. My father is the rightful one to take over the pack since he was the Alpha before but since my mom left, my dad had nothing in him to lead the pack so he gave it to his beta who was Mason's dad.

Turning wolf is like hitting puberty. Once you are turned, your looks and appearance become more mature and flawless, your hearing and eye sight become more keen. It is expected that when Chloe turns she would be more beautiful. but me, I'm not even sure if you could still make me beautiful. I was like mission impossible.

We pulled away as I looked into her sky blue eyes. "Hey girl! How was your first day?" she asked as she threw her arm over my shoulder. "The usual." I replied looking forward to going home and taking one last glance at Mason before I do. Chloe sighed and asked "You got bullied after lunch again?" I nodded and she just shouted so everyone was looking at her "Seriously? People need to get a life"

I turned around to face her one more time before I leave to go home, "Chloe, just let it go. It's not worth it." I whispered as I bit my lower lip. She pulled me into a hug and said "I will always be here for you, You know that." I smiled and hugged her back. It was really good to feel when the whole world turns their back on you, someone faces you or whatever that saying was.

"See you later chloes!" I said as I kissed her cheek, she wiped it and said "Until then." as she winked at me and left to go to her boyfriend, Daniel. I walked home and sometimes I would see wolves running in the forest and I would always stop and stare at them in wonder. I was too excited to become a shifter and I knew that once that happens Mason would be my mate.