Chapter 19

Me?

        The moon lady?

        How was that even possible, I wasn't even strong enough to face the bullying from before, I wasn't even strong enough to fight back. I couldn't be the moon lady. Not only was it not in my nature but I wouldn't even know what to do if I was the moon lady, I was just a ordinary female shifter who got caught up in drama and found her mate at the wrong time.

"M.. Me? How can that be?" I asked as I blinked my eyes. Then I heard someone cough hard and said "Because you were born by two lovers who were torn apart," my father said as he tried his best to push himself off the ground, Gabie's eyes widen and called out "Antonio? Is that you?" "Yes, my Gabriella," he said as he smiled while looking at the ground, as I looked at my father and... mother I saw how both of them smiled as if their day just gotten brighter. I saw that they were happy how after a long time they were finally together except a wall was keeping them apart.

"Antonio... I am--" before she could even finish my father cut her off by saying "No need to be sorry. I is to be sorry Gabriella" "Sorry to ruin the moment guys but I need to know what am I suppose to do or how you both put it-,- destined to do." I said as both of their eyes were one me. "The moon lady will--" but we all shut our mouths once the door opened revealing the bright light of the sun. One of Mason's pack members came towards my dungeon they then opened it and grabbed me pushing me out of the dungeon with my eyes trailing on my parents who looked worried and concerned. I then looked at another cell and saw Daniel lying on the ground all bruised and bloody making me cringed.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH HER!? LEAVE HER ALONE!" I heard my father shout as I left the prison area,

I then saw clearly Mason sitting in the living room with no one else. The pack members then threw me on the floor harshly and closed the door leaving only me and Mason alone in the room. My heart was pounding furiously as if it wanted to break out of my body. I was scared yet angry at the same time. I wanted to run from where I laid but at the same time tear his head off. He was looking at the cackling fire and he had one hand under his chin as he leaned on it. I couldn't deny that he looked handsome but whenever I think of the things he has done to me it only makes me sick.

His eyes then flickered to me making me flinch as I saw his cold and dirty stare. He smirked as he saw how scared and frightened I was of him. "Finally Skye you are afraid of me," he said as he stood up, his Alpha voice clearly not working on me. I then stood up trying to look brave and that his evil smile and eyes did not scare but deep down inside they do. Mason was stronger than me and I knew whatever he is about to do isn't good.

"What? Don't have any angry words to throw at me or sweet words to flatter me?" he asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Why should I waste my precious words on someone so pathetic," I hissed. His smirk disappeared and he then was in front of me in blink of an eye grabbing my face harshly. "It is disrespectful to treat your Alpha like that," he growled and he did something that I was afraid he would do, he crushed his lips upon mine. Years ago I would die for this moment but the only thing I want now was to push him away from me and slap him because his kiss makes me feel sick and I couldn't hide it any longer I yearned for only one person,

Nathaniel.

I tried prying away from him but I was too weak and he was a lot stronger. His lips were wet and he tried forcing his tongue into my mouth but I did what I thought was best. I bite his tongue making him shout in pain and push me away from him and not gently. "You little!" he hissed as he stomped towards me but I tried crawling away from him but he quickly caught up with me grabbing the back of my hair and pulling me up to my feet. "Skye! You are still part of this pack you shall bow down and obey your Alpha!" he growled as he held my face inches away from his disgusting face. "You are not my Alpha," I said that's when he threw me across the room. I then slowly got up and as he lunged towards me I quickly rolled away making him growl.