Good news

Before I start telling you about the good news, a lot of you have been asking why is there so much drama in my story? Well, I do know my characters have weak personalities and I've read awesome stories about how powerful one alpha is or a strong moon goddess. I wanted my characters to be realistic... I mean they are strong despite all the things they went through they all won and survived. So that has to count for something and also I wrote this long time ago so the things I wanted to be changed can't really be done. 

I have a lot of grammar issues so you can point them out and I'll try to fix them as soon as I can. 

But putting those aside... THE GOOD NEWS! Since this book has reached 2million reads I decided to give you guys a gift.

I've read my book over (I know some of you enjoyed the story but I can't help but cringe at it) and as I got to the ending I wasn't satisfied... it seemed rushed. So I decided to make a sequel called "The Moon She-wolf" which will basically be revolving around Nathaniel Stark and Skye Hale, but mostly around Skye Hale and her adventures as the Moon lady (I renamed it to Moon She-wolf because I like the sound of she-wolf better) 

So it will come out soon so stay tuned to my profile... I will put up another author's note here to tell you if the sequel is up. 

Thank you all for the love and support for this book. Also much appreciation the criticism, it helps me learn as a writer. 

-Anna