Chapter 4

I was dreading that tomorrow would come, I prayed at night that I would never wake up but unfortunately, I woke up that day with the sun shining brightly down upon me. At least the sun seems happy. I got out of bed and went out for a run. I shifted into my white furred and Hazel eyed Wolf. Once I was in the woods I felt at peace, I ran faster and faster. Loving the adrenaline but as I was running fast, I closed my eyes to feel more adrenaline but instead of goody goody feeling I ended up collapsing on something... or someone. My Wolf quickly got up and saw that I collided with another wolf. He was standing in front of me ready to attack, just in case, I attacked but as I looked closely, he was bigger than my Wolf, he was the biggest wolf I have ever seen.

He had Black fur and his eyes were green, that's when I noticed who he was. Only one person in this world would have those pair of eyes and made me feel this way.

Mate.

We couldn't mind link since he was from a different pack. He looked at me and tilted his head. My heart was hammering inside my chest like it was trying to break through my chest. He came near me and started licking me, sending me straight to paradise. I closed my eyes because him licking me felt so good that even my wolf was moaning but once he stopped licking me, I opened my eyes and saw that he was gone. I saw him in the distant running away from me, I growled and started running after him. Thanks to my dad who happens to be the rightful Alpha, I could keep up with him. Once I got behind him, I launched on his back and we both rolled over each other, growling and snarling but once I pinned him down I growled at him but he wasn't afraid and then he took me by surprise and turned me over so he would be the one pinning me. He then growled at me, a growl that scared me almost to death.

He then did something I wasn't expecting he bit my neck so hard that I swore my human self was screaming along with the howl of my wolf. Once he backed away, blood was pouring from my wound but instead of howling I shifted back into my human self, screaming and crying. I was naked and right then and there I knew my pack was on the way even the Alpha himself, which he'll see me naked. Fear and Sadness took over my body but as I tried to look around, I saw my mate's wolf carrying a blanket. He then placed it over my naked body. He barked at me then ran away before any of my pack members could see him because if they knew about this then they would have his head and the thought of that just ripped my heart into shreds.

I was still crying, I tried to stop the blood but I couldn't. Soon my pack members were there, Some were in Wolf form and some were in human form. As for the Alpha, he was in his Wolf form. My father was in his human form. "Skye! What happened?" my father asked as he went down to my body to pick me up. "I... I..." I stuttered as I sniffed "I..." the words couldn't come out. I didn't know what to say and no matter what they'll do I won't tell them the truth. The Alpha came near me making my father say "I'll take care of this, You all can go home," but then the Alpha growled showing his fangs. He was trying to tell my dad that he was the Alpha and it was his job to help the pack members but in his case he just wanted to help so he could sneak a peek of my naked body.

"Go back or I'll make you!" my father's voice boomed making some of the other wolves to run like a stumbling dog when they want to get away, the human forms turned around and walked away. Alpha Mason glared at my father but my father had his deadly glare on Mason making him slowly back away. Once Mason was gone I quickly said "Dad, I'm fine!" trying to get up not letting the blanket fall off my body since Daniel was still there but his eyes were somewhere else. "No you're not Skye! Who did this to you?" he asked, I was torn between telling the truth or not. Nate is already on my dad's good side and I don't want that to change. Even though Nate rejected me, my father understood since he was the enemy. 

"I... Uhh... I didn't see who it was. He just came out of nowhere, and took me by surprise," I lied, it was the only way to protect Nate. Even though he bit me, it doesn't mean he marked me, this bite was made out of anger not love. My dad ignored me knowing he would never get the truth out of me. He wrapped the blanket around me tighter and then lifted me up to carry me home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Are you sure you want to go to school?" my dad asked me as he came out of the bathroom washing his bloody hands since he cleaned my bite mark. "Yes dad, I might have missed first period but I need to go back to school," I said as I touched the bandaged that was on my neck. My dad did a crooked smile then kissed my head. I looked at Daniel who was waiting for me at the door, he smiled and we both walked out the house to his car but as we got in the car, a piercing voice scared the crap out of me, "HI SKYE!!!" I jumped and whirled my head to see Jane seating in the back seat. "Jane? Daniel, are you crazy?" I asked, worried that someone would see us. "Calm down Skye, no one can see us and no one will find out, okay?" Daniel said as he started the car.

"How can you tell me to be okay when my Alpha Mate just rejected me and almost ate me a minute ago," I huffed out in one breath as I folded my arms in front of my chest and leaned back in my chair. "Wow! Alpha Nate bit you?" Jane asked, I just nodded. "May I see?" she asked, I hesitated but nodded, she gently took the bandage off and gasped. "What?" I asked, Daniel turned his head with concerned shown on his face. "Alpha Nate just marked you as his," Jane said making my eyes go wide.

Impossible.

"This can't be Jane, he did it out of anger, we were fighting each other in wolf form. It doesn't work that way," I said as fear filled my body. I mean yeah! I love Alpha Nate since he is my Mate but he is the enemy and he just marked me as his. This could either mean his head or my head would be torn off by Alpha Mason. I groaned as I buried my face in my hands. "Well, maybe that's what you thought," Jane said. "I'm surprised that he marked you first before Daniel boy here could," "That's because you won't let me, cause you still want your head attached to your body," he said.

Just by the thought of Alpha Mason beheading Alpha Nate's head just made my heart and soul clench. It just simply breaks my heart to see him hurt or worse. He is confusing. One minute he could be sweet and the next thing he would run away from me like I had some kind of deadly disease. That's why there is such a thing as Bipolar. "We're here!" Jane chirped as we got out of the car but as we did we three froze where we stood.

"Well, well, well, look at miss little I have come back from Brazil and I am skinny now!" Chloe said from the steps of the school. She stood there with a few of other girls, most of them were from my pack. "What are you doing Chloe?" Daniel asked as he stood in front of me and Jane protectively. "Teaching Ms.Hale here that she can't come back and expect that everything will go her way," she said as she got out a wooden bat making Daniel, Jane, and my eyes grow wide.

A moment there I felt Deja Vu.

"It's happening all over again," I whispered to myself.

Sorry if this chapter is short and kinda crappy. I swear the next one would be more romantic and sexy and long. Thanks for reading! Vote if you love Nate and Skye to be together!!