Chapter 17

The trip all the way home was quiet and I wanted it to stay that way. From time to time I could hear Nate sighing or taking deep breaths as if he was trying to gather the courage to talk to me. "We have to stay at a motel, we won't make it on time to your territory," he said not daring to make eye contact with me. I sighed to myself and replied "Okay,"

After a few minutes we arrived at a motel. It was the same motel we stayed in when we decided to run away. We went up to the table to check in and there was that girl again who flirted with Nate before, well I didn't care anymore even if they slept together. I knew I would still get hurt and sad about it but I was trying to break the bond between me and Nate and if breaking it means going through a shit load of pain and sadness then so be it.

"One room please," Nate told the girl, his voice seemed bored. "Okay have a great stay... and if you are looking for company I'll be --" but the girl was cut off as Nate grabbed her hand like he was about to break it since the girl put her hand on his shoulder running it up and down his arm. "I have everything I need so I suggest you keep your paws to yourself," Nate hissed as he growled under his breath. It was quite flattering what he did but we both knew that it was too late, he should have done that in the first place. The girl scowled and said "Just make sure this time, you don't make a mess--and you must pay me since I paid your room last time,"

Nate let the girl's arm go and carried our bags towards the room but as we entered we both noticed that there was only one bed even though it was fit for two still I would rather sleep on the cold hard floor than to sleep with a lying bastard. We both entered and I went straight to the bathroom as he just took a seat on the bed. I went inside to pee and to wash my face and as I got out Nate looked at me and you can see clearly through his eyes that he was broken. but I won't fall for it-- never again.

"I'll go to the diner to eat and I'll send up room service for you so you'll eat," I said as I walked out the room not waiting for him to reply. I ordered food for myself and sent a shit load of food for Nate because sad werewolves can have a very big appetite. I just stayed at the diner until night time wondering and planning on what to do when I get back home. How could I live in a home with Nikki and especially if she gets together with Nate and they'll be coming at my house, or how am I gonna survive the wrath of Chloe when Mason tries flirting with me.

**Play the music at the side for side effects!! ;)

        When I noticed that it was night time I made my way towards the room literally dragging my feet but as I opened the door I gritted my teeth as I saw Nate peacefully sleeping on the bed. Great! Now I had to sleep on the floor, I went inside the bathroom to change into a tank top and some shorts then I grabbed one of the pillows and a jacket and went over to the corner to sleep. I was mumbling how Nate was being a dick thinking he could share bed with me. I just claimed that me and him were no longer mates.

When I have finally drifted off to sleep, the floor wasn't comfortable at all. My body was trembling since it was cold and I kept moaning in my sleep from the cold nipping at my skin. All of a sudden I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my body and pulling me off the floor. I was still asleep and no matter how much I wanted to open my eyes and demand Nate, since he was the only one in the room, to put me down I was too tired and too sad so I was in a deep sleep, my eyes not wanting to open.

Soon I felt my body hit a soft surface and a warm fabric covering my body. After my body warmed up I opened my eyes and saw that it was still in the middle of the night and heavy rain was pouring from the sky making a violent sound on the roof. I turned around and saw Nate sleeping peacefully, I turned my body fully to face him and just watched him sleep. Even though I disowned him as my mate I couldn't help the feeling of getting butterflies every time I looked at him. He was so handsome I could ravish him in my kisses, but never again.

My eyes started to tear up as I remembered some of the small moments I had with Nate and how much I will truly miss him. As tears rolled down my face I wonder what would my life be like if I had a life with Nate. My wolf was howling and wanted me to just have this one night to myself, my wolf begged just this night for her and she'll ask for no more. I sighed to myself and finally gave up.

I scooted my body closer hugging him making my breasts touch his chest, he then slowly opened his eyes and pulled me closer and I felt as if I could just melt into his touch. Being in his arms was so amazing because every time I touched him I would be yearning for more. "What... are you doing?" he asked sleepily, I knew that deep down inside I want this but for some reason I knew that I'll regret it. I pulled away from our hug and we both stared into each others eyes not wanting to look away.

I then cupped his face and pulled him closer closing the space between our lips. The kiss was soft and sweet just the way I liked it. At times he would nibble my bottom lip but after as we both felt that our lips were swollen he then made his way towards my neck kissing it tenderly sending shivers down my spine. As he kissed my soft spot on my neck I moaned making him crawl on top of me, dominating the kiss, and kissing everywhere that made me arch my back and moan his name.

His hands were caressing my hips while mine were playing with his hair, right as my tank topped rise a little exposing my flat stomach to him. He took his chance and started kissing my stomach raising my tank top higher and higher until he yanked them off. He kissed everywhere making sure no spot was untouched or unkissed. This moment was perfect, it was soft and slow and full of passion and love. Since he was only wearing boxers I slowly and gently slipped my hand through his boxers stroking his member softly. He then groaned out of pleasure making me want more and more of him.

He then started pulling down my shorts and panties as well and after a few minutes we both were finally naked. I felt shy as I laid underneath his naked body, but he kissed my nose to tell me that I shouldn't be shy. We had a night full of ecstasy and passion, it was a night that I shall remember all my life. I screamed his name and moaned all night long not wanting the moment to end.

It was also a night that'll never happen again because once the sun rises tomorrow I shall be going back to my territory and face all the consequences that will come my way and live my normal life pretending that nothing of this ever happened. It will only be a memory like a dream a sweet memory that's worth remembering and reliving.