Chapter 24

Life is better,

        Life is happier and so much brighter.

        I was the happiest she-wolf on earth when Nathaniel popped the question on my graduation day. After me, Jane and Daniel graduated and threw our caps in the air, he got down on one knee and proposed to me. He didn't even use the ring he was supposedly giving to Nikki. He bought a new one, bigger rock and more expensive. I told him it was too much but he replied that his love for me was too much.

I stood in front of the mirror taking in my reflection with a squealing Jane behind me and a teared up mother, Gabie. They both agreed that this dress that was fitting and simple yet elegant, it was perfect. Jane was my maid-of-honor and Daniel was the best man. Gabie and Jane would stay with me 24/7 to plan the wedding and I barely got to see Nate, Daniel, and my father. The pack members were thrilled and I got to know every single one of them. They all loved me and I the same. They welcomed me as the Luna and I happily accepted. The two packs, Elite Pack and the Moonlight Pack were now my family. All of them got along and none kept grudges or held dagger glares.

Everything was at peace and I knew that no evil, no person, and no memory could ruin this moment.

--------

        "I'm so proud of you Skye!" My father said as he hugged me tightly, "Toni! Don't hug her too tight you might get wrinkles on her dress or smear her make up," mother said as she hit dad's shoulder making him chuckle. "We are happy for you dear," my mother said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Me and Gabie were close now that I accepted her fully as my mother. Never again would I have to call her Gabie. "Nate is so gonna tear off that dress when you are--" Jane was cut off by the warning glare of my father making me giggle.

Daniel then came forward and gave me a hug and whispered "I told you everything's gonna be alright," we pulled away and I looked into Daniel's eyes "Thank you Daniel for always being there for me. I wouldn't know what would of happened to me if you weren't there," I said as I caressed his cheek like a sister would do to her brother. He smirked and said "You would be dead," My jaw dropped and I hit him while we both shared a small laugh. Suddenly I heard music playing and my heart was beating furiously inside my chest.

"It's time," my mother said with a bright smile, I was nervous and excited at the same time. My knees were buckling and my hands were trembling. Was I ready to get married? Yes, as long as Nate was at the end waiting for me then everything will be more than alright. Everything would be perfect and once we say our vows and exchange of rings I would finally be someone else, I would be Nathaniel's wife, the Luna of the Elite Pack and most of all I would be Skye Stark.

Daniel and Jane smirked at me as they made their way to the runway in the gardens their hands entwined and walked together as Maid-of-honor and best man. My mother and father looked at me with so much love in their eyes, I let out a breath that I have been holding in ever since all this drama happened. It was finally over, all the drama, the bullying and all the sadness. I was finally happy.

Even though I had to lose so much, especially my best friend. Chloe, yeah she betrayed me but it was all because of the bond that she had with Mason. When we both made up I know that deep inside we both had plans together like graduating together and she would be my maid-of-honor at my wedding but she wasn't here and that made me sad.

"Ready?" my father asked me as he held out his arm for me to hold on, I nodded with a small smile and my mother went to the other side of me and grabbed my arm gently squeezing it. "Can't believe you are getting married," my mother said as tears started appearing in her eyes. Me and my dad laughed lightly and I said "Wait till I have my first child," my dad shooting me a warning glare making me laugh. Then another music sounded through the room, the bride's music, my cue.