Chapter 15

I woke up with the sun shining brightly and my mate beside me and despite everything that has been happening I was actually happy because once in a while, right in the middle of a crazy and dangerous life, love gives us a fairy tale, and life gave me Nate. I stretched to get the laziness out of my bones but as soon as Nate stirred in his sleep and he opened up his amazing eyes revealing the green ocean, it made me freeze and just want to stay in bed just a little longer.

"Good morning beautiful," he greeted me as he did a side smile making the butterflies in my stomach start increasing. I smiled and snaked my hands around his neck, he then gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Ready for our date?" he asked as his breath tickled my skin. "I'm ready but are you sure it's safe for us especially when we don't know where Mason and Nikki is?" I asked, he gave me a warm smile and put a strand of hair behind my ear and cupped my face saying "We'll be safe, you're with me. I won't let anything happen to you," as he gently gave a peck on my lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

        After lunch we decided to leave around three in the afternoon. I was getting ready wearing the nicest thing that was packed in my bag; (Displayed above)

I was about to go out to meet up with Nate but I heard him and Gabie talking, "Are you sure you'll be alright here by yourself? You know you could always come with us?" Nate asked, I was kinda disappointed because this was our date, my first date. Not a group date especially with this woman so called my 'mom' I heard Gabie sigh and said "It's your and Skye's date, I'll only ruin the moment. besides I have lived here by myself before, I can surely do that again," That's when I decided to show myself. I was kinda shy since I wore my dress with my converse.

Nate's eyes was glued to me and looked at me with love and passion in his eyes. "You look absolutely stunning," he said as he approached me and grabbed my hand making me blush. "You guys have fun, just call me if anything happens," Gabie said as she tried to not make eye contact with me. She left the room and Nate brought me to Gabie's pick up truck that she lent to us and we made our way towards the movies. Of course, the only thing that was good watching was Twilight New moon, me and Nate would always yell and shout that Bella was so stupid to choose Edward the blood drinking fairy instead of the awesome Jacob Black. Once the movie was done we made our way towards a small diner to eat our dinner. The waitress tried to flirt with Nate and of course I made her pay.

By ripping her throat out... Okay! Maybe I'm just exaggerating I just kissed Nate right in front of her while flipping her off. Nate laughed at how possessive I was but when a guy tried flirting with me in front of him he literally punch the guy square in the face. Which I teased him for about an hour but we ended up at a small playground in a small park. We both held hands and when I shivered a bit due from the small breeze of the night Nate lend me his jacket which I thanked him by giving a kiss.

"Tell me Skye about your past," Nate said as he looked straight ahead, I tensed a bit but relaxed as he gave my hand a gentle squeeze. "Uhh... My past... It's nothing interesting though but you know most of it," I said obviously uncomfortable with the topic. He smirked and said "I meant what's up with this Mason douche?" This time I really gotten tensed since I hated the memory of me loving Mason. "oh," was all I could say and I looked at Nate who was looking at me and expecting an answer. I sighed deeply and said "From the moment I first saw Mason, I had a crush on him," I could feel that Nate clenched his hands and he became more tensed.

"I have always liked him and always believed that he would be my mate but when I went to Brazil and came back he was actually with Chloe. He tried flirting with me and who knows what he would have done if you haven't shown up," I said as I looked at him with soft eyes. He smiled and kissed my hand "Even though I rejected you before doesn't mean I don't want you safe. We were forbidden mates and no matter how forbidden it is our feelings, us being mates won't stop at nothing when the other is in danger. When you are in danger I could feel it and when you are sad and hurt, I can also feel it and when your heart beats because of something I said I could also feel it," he said making me feel like I was the happiest girl in the world.

My first date was amazing even though it wasn't as I expected since I have always wanted those first dates when the guy comes pick you up and ask permission from your father and you both go bowling or a fancy restaurant but I wasn't picky. As long as I had Nate the whole night everything was just perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

        We started to head back to Gabie's house since it was late, 9:00pm.

We parked the truck then made our way towards the door but suddenly Nate stopped dead in his tracks as if he knew something was wrong. He pointed towards the door and we saw that the door was slightly open. My eyes widen and I was about to run through the door, Nate stopped me giving a look that says No! someone might be here.

Nate slowly opened the door making the wind chimes sound, then as we entered the house my jaw dropped and my eyes filled with tears. The house was a complete mess, furniture was turned over and some were broken, broken glass was everywhere it was like a tornado stormed in. "Gabie?" Nate called out but no one answered. My heart was beating madly scared if anything happened to Gabie. Nate started looking through the house while I took a look around. He then came back and sniffed the air "Nikki," he said, I also sniffed the air and said "Also Mason,"

"Where's Gabie?" I asked worriedly. "They must have took her," he said, tears were streaming down my face and I felt as if this nightmare would never end. Not only was our only hope gone, which was Gabie who needed to help us with her witchy voodoo craft but she was my mom and she was gone.

Thanks for reading! Sorry it took so long to update. Please do VOTE please! And keep updated to see what happens next. :D