Ch. 31- Do I have a choice?

Lianna's POV

The twilight hours of the day begin to settle in as we make our way back to Eric's new living quarters. Not another word was spoken between us but I reveled in our silence, enjoying the warmth of Eric's hand in mine and only focusing on that. He seems so content in this moment, like nothing else could make him happier than to just be here now, with me.

My heart warms at the thought that maybe Eric would want something more with me. To be wanted at all makes me happy. I never imagined I would ever meet someone. A man like Eric is never who I pictured for my life.

"Are you hungry?" I randomly blurt out.

Eric glances down at me and then places a hand over his stomach. "Ya know, I haven't ate in a while."

I begin pulling him in the direction of the Pavilion.

"Well, let's go feed the beast."

I don't look back to see the look on his face after my comment. The fear is too much. But Eric doesn't seemed offended as he continues to walk with me, hand still intertwined with mine.

"The beast?" He asks, clear amusement in his voice.

"Is there a better way to describe you?" I retort, playfully.

By his lack of response, it's safe to say that he probably doesn't have an answer to that.

There's only a few people in the eating area, thankfully. I feel self conscious walking in with Eric. It's so terrible to know that everyone is afraid of him. It infuriates me that Amity is supposed to be the loving faction yet we refuse to accept outsiders.

By Eric's distasteful look, I can tell that he doesn't care too much for what they are serving tonight. Ham and cheese omelets probably won't feel up his big appetite but it will have to do for now.

"They're trying to starve me." He says stepping closer to me. He examines the rest of the food with curious eyes but is immediately disappointed when he sees that the only other thing they have is fruit.

"Sorry we don't serve steak dinners here."

The disappoint on his face is humorous to me and I find myself laughing at him. He glares down at me but I can't stop. I knock my elbow into the side of his arm.

"Hey, don't be grumpy with me. I didn't cook this."

************************************

Though he was very unhappy about it, Eric ate three omelets and still left feeling hungry, according to him. I could barely finish one but I don't eat nearly half as much as he does.

Against my wishes, Eric asked if he could come back to my place and see where I was staying now. I tried telling him that it wasn't anything special but he insisted. There was no need to get into an argument with him over something so miniscule so I allowed for it this time.

"Do you like it here?" He asks, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

I shrug, nervously standing by the door. Suddenly, I'm anxious of what could happen next. Would I want something to happen? The last time we were in close proximity like this, Eric was infuriated and practically kicked me out. I didn't want that to happen again.

But maybe it wouldn't, seeing that this was his idea.

"It's nice but yet strange since there's no one here with me." I finally answer.

He examines the room ever more carefully, his bottom lip slightly poked out. Finally, his eyes find mine again and that famous smirk forms.

"Come here, Lianna."

Slowly and with much caution my feet  move towards him without a second thought from my mind. How long has it been since his lips touched mine? I can't remember the last time and that only means it's been too long.

"Are you in pain?"

Eric takes my hand in his, making my last few steps hurried. The force of his grasp makes me fall perfectly into his lap. His right arm comes around my back and firmly grasps onto my waist, keeping me secure. His lips find the side of my ear as he whispers.

"Not in the slightest."

He kisses my cheek gently and then continues down the side of my face until his lips are practically assaulting my neck. I squirm, not being able to control myself from the impending pleasure. Suddenly, his left hand comes up to the side of my face, turning me so that I look at him. Within seconds, his lips connect with mine and I'm layers deep in indescribable pleasure.

I should be ashamed, really. The way he's acted these past couple of weeks. He doesn't deserve my touch but yet I give it to him because I find myself being weak around him.

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. His lips form into a smile, obviously happy that I'm enjoying myself just as much as he is.

Eric pushes me back so that I lay against the soft comforter. He looms over me, using all his upper body strength so that he can't feel too much pain. His large fingers trace my collarbone and his index finger dips down in between my breasts.

He looks to me then, as if asking for permission.

Do I have a choice?

"Have you ever been touched?" His voice heavy with sexual frustration.

At first, I don't know his meaning but as I think about it longer, it dawns on me.

My virginity.

I swallow hard, unable to take my eyes off his. It's clear that he is becoming impatient with the lack of my response as he settles his body closer to mine so that I feel almost all of his weight.

He bites the side of my ear lobe and I gasp in terror.

"Has another man ever had you?" He asks again aggressively.

I place my hands on his chest, trying to push him away but his strength clearly out ways my attempts. With a disappointed sigh, I finally answer him.

"No, Eric. No man has ever had me."

Plot twist- Lianna actually hooked up with Four. Would that not be the craziest thing ever? Oh, I wish I could have incorporated that into this story. Maybe another story. I was so happy writing this chapter. I actually felt like it was going somewhere. I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Comment and Vote!