chapter 6

Talia POV

I don't fucking believe it, I wouldn't, I refuse to fucking believe it but I think Rochelle is cheating on fucking me. I don't want to loose her I can't. I notice everything she just moves so different. Rushing to go to work I bet it's that bitch she is going to see. She's constantly on her fucking phone, it's always blowing the fuck up, she goes everywhere with it, leaving the room to answer it and she put a pass word on it, her phone never had a password. She comes home later than usual now she not home on weekend, I know what I said to her about going out and making friends but I think I just send my wife out on the market to get taken.

I'm currently home alone feeling so lonely it's Sunday...fucking Sunday and she is not here.....I pulled out my phone and text Marcus to come over we have gotten a little closer these past weeks.

I hopped out the shower at the sound of the door bell...I wrapped myself up to go answer the door. "Hey handsome" I open the door to a tall handsome brown skinned man "hey sexy,Mmmmmm I see you're ready for daddy" I giggle a bit "stop Marcus you know I'm married" he exhaled heavily " just a lil taste baby what she don't know wouldn't hurt her." He kissed my neck as his hands wonder under my towel gently massaging my clit. I moan out in blissful pressure, it's been a really long time since I had sex. I got wetter for him every passing second, he turn me around and ripped off my towel. He connected our lips....at this point I gave in and give myself to him.

Rochelle POV

I have been spending alot of time with January, after school and on weekends, I'm enjoying every minute of this. We recently had a chat about us and what we were. I may have given her an answer that she wasn't expecting in return causing great disappointment, she have been giving me the cold shoulder but we swept that underneath the carpet and continued our thing. I didn't know what we were either I just really like this girl and I do have feeling for her. When exams were in process I had given her space to study. My baby did excellent as expected so I'm planning on buying her something big for Christmas. I'm also  currently planning on taking her to the beach on the weekend of her birthday. Lucky talia has a business trip so I got away easily.

Now I'm out doing last minute shopping with Talia, lately she seems a bit different, always sick, getting light headed, complaining about her feet and blah....blah...blah. After a long tiring day of all this fucking shopping I finally got home. I  fall face first on to the couch, my phone buzzed in my pocket I immediately took it out. Checking the message.

Text conversation

Babystud♥: hey what are you doing today I want to see you.

DaddyE: back from shopping with wifey. No problem baby, what time.

Babystud♥: now!!

DaddyE: omw. Meet me outside town wanna take you from a ride 👿

Babystud♥: 😱 ok meet you there.

"T I'm going out for a bit" I yelled. "What the fuck you mean you going out, who's gonna help me unpack!" She huffed at me "I really don't know but I could tell you that it ain't me" I slid out the door quickly.

January POV

I waited at the bridge out of town for Rochelle. I then seen a motor bike pulled up next to me as the driver removed the helmet to reveal Rochelle. "This is what you meant taking me for a ride huh?" I asked " yes, if you thought other wise yo ass nasty" she laughed. She give me a spare helmet, I put it on and got onto the back of the bike, I was so excited, I love bikes, we then took off.

We found a spot that was isolated and I drilled her with questions that I have semi asked before but I still want to ask again, her previous answers have been bugging me. Let me try again...

Rochelle (R) January (J)

J- "So have you ever done this before?

R- "Huh...ummmm..you and I?......no."

J- "So what made you?"

R- "Ever since my wife cheated I never looked at her the same,I always had all of my attention on her but shit change  after what she did, I started to stray if that makes sense, noticing other women but never pursue anything though you're the first and only."

J- "OK so what about me that made you take action?"

R- "Well for one those beautiful eyes trapped me. Just the way you carried yourself I like that."

J- "OK then I just was thinking maybe you would of go for someone who looks like your wife you know... Fem"

R- "Don't really deal up much with the labels. I still see a woman, don't matter what type of clothes she chooses to cover her body."

J- "Oooh cool, so what days do I get?"

R- "What do you mean?"

J- "Christmas, new year, which is my birthday, Valentine's, may I continue?"

R- "Well you got me new year or your birthday and the weekend I have a surprise for you and Christmas Eve I think my wife might have a party you can come and ..........Valentine's idk babyface."

J- "Yep...I understand the side bitch gotta......" She cut me off.

R- "Yo stop you're not a side bitch....."

J- "Then what the fuck am I to you then." she didn't reply, that was my que to end this idk what the fuck it is with her got me acting like this. I Got up dusted myself and walked back to the motor bike. She tried to stop me in the process but I had no interest I just want to get home NOW!!

J- Just take me home

R- "January pl........" I walked off again "Jan......."

J- "Take me fucking home."

I slammed face first into my bed, sighing heavy in disappointment. I really didn't mean to go off on her like that but I'm really fucking feeling this woman and I need to know what is going to become of us or what we are or something I just don't want my feelings hurt and my heart broken.