chapter 36: D' End (pt2)

Omniscient POV

Ever been in a situation where you just pause everything and do a self evaluation. Rethink your whole life and everything you have done, every decision you have made. All the what "if's" started happening.

What if I had never came here?
What if I had waited?
What if I had strike sooner?
What if I had use a different strategy?
What if Talia was still alive?
What if I had never started this at all?
What if I had never pursue Talia?

Then Marcus would have never met Rochelle and he wouldn't have been in this current situation. It's one thing to loose your life over a bitch you wanted but it's another complete different thing, when your life is being taken away by the bitch that you have been trying to get.

There isn't much Marcus could do at this point and he wasn't gonna beg for his life......no,no,no. If I'm about to go out at least let me leave with some pride he thought but what pride did he go out with? He didn't go out fighting or anything close, more like he gave up and awaited his terminating faith..........hiding behind the sofa like a pussy nigga!

Rochelle clicked the gun one last time preparing herself mentally for the task at hand. It wasn't necessary to kill him, he was done forth. The rapid paste at which the blood was seeping out of his pierced fresh, you don't need a genius to confirm that he didn't have what it takes to finish what he'd came to do. It was evident that Marcus was fucking crazy and Rochelle couldn't afford for him to leave this apartment alive. He could come back and that's something she didn't want, upon finding Marcus she click the gun firing one straight shot, that connected with his head.

She had ended it right there and then....

Rochelle POV

My body calasped onto the wooden floor and my vision became a blur... That took a lot out of me....My body had betrayed my mind, only my will power was left.......and wasn't enough to get me back to January......I just laid there slipping in and out of consciousness.

I couldn't see anything through my swollen shut eyes but i can hear a unfamiliar female voice asking me if I'm OK, I can also make out the sound of sirens. My body ached all over from the beat down I received but I'm OK otherwise. I smiled a little, not too much to cause any additional pain to my busted lips.

.......We're gonna be ok

I laid on the floor finally at peace. Contemplating on the happy thoughts of
January and i finally being able to be together in one peace, before slipping into unconsciousness.

*

My first sense was hit by the suffocating smell of bleach and disinfectants, where the fuck I am? I questioned myself. I open my eyes to overwhelming whiteness of the room and blinding lights. My eye dart around the room taking in the familiar settings, im in the hospital, why the fuck I'm I here......oh shit yea I was thrown around like a rag doll.

Omg January!

Where the fuck is my baby. "Ahh....." I groan out in pain as I tried to get up but my weak aching body only got me so far up before I fell back on the stiff rigid board they put as a mattress.

"Oh baby you're awake!" My mom says with a concern look on her face, rushing to my bedside along with my best friend, Mel who hand my son in her arms, close behind her. I hadn't notice anyone else in the room when I had awaken.
I smile and nodded happy to see the few persons i care about here with me but where is January. Maybe one of them could explain whats going on with her.

I tried once more to sit up but the pain was too much,I fell back onto the bed again in more pain than before. My mom gasp at the sight of her daughter in pain before leaving the room. "I gonna get the doctor baby." She says before closing the door behind her.