chapter 19

Marcus POV

For the whole week I have been following Rochelle. She seems to be doing the same routine activities after work, pick up that girl, go home and.... That's it I never stick around to long to know what happens after with the girl, but that changed this afternoon......i waited almost five hours until I saw both of them leaving her apartment walking to the car. I snapped a few pictures after putting my car onto drive following behind Rochelle.

What seems to be a 20 minutes drive before she slowed down dropping the girl off, driving away. I parked in the dark away from the street lights. I watch the girl walked two more blocks from where she was dropped off before turning into a street. I followed in her foot steps turning into that street, I saw her walked pass a few house before entering the one I assume she lives in, I snapped a couple more pictures to my satisfaction before driving away.

Next day

This morning I called in sick,I need to find out who's this girl and that's what I'm going to do. It's 6:58am, I'm parked at the end of the street of where that Jane Doe lives. I saw that she's at the bus stop waiting for the...... School bus.....wtf. I followed the bus to the same school that Rochelle worked,I'm starting to have some uprising questions that I need answered, name? Grade? The  relation she has with Rochelle.... And some more pictures. To think about it I have a  niece that goes to this school maybe her ass can give me some answers to these questions. Let me call her.

After school

I waited for this brat, my niece, to come out to meet me. I saw her running behind that same girl....this is good if Nisha knows her then getting a little dirt on Jane  here wouldn't be that hard. After what seems to be an argument, this brat now shows up. Be nice Marcus.

Marcus (M) Nisha (N)

N- "Hi uncle"

M- "Hi, everything OK?"

N- "Yes, why?"

M- "Nothing just saw what happened between you and that girl."

N- Sign....."yea whatever"....

smfh teenage girly emotions and attitude. I can't
(-_-) with that shit.

M- Deep breath.." Hey I'm all ears if you want to talk about it."

N- Rolls eyes.

M- "Come on... We can get ice cream!!!" I cheered sounding like a gay feminine nigga.

N- "OK...well I'm not gay or at least I think I'm not but there is this girl name January."

M- "The one that I saw you having the argument with?"

N- "Yes her".....BINGO! "She's the first girl I've ever felt like this with...idk what words to use to describe my feelings but I know I want her and I have tried stuff out with other girls to....idk because maybe to feel what I felt with her with them but nothing and I guess she found out about me slutting around and refuse me...plus she said she's with someone idk what to do, say or think.,"

Seems like everything is coming together to make perfect sense..maybe I need a partner in crime. If my assumptions are correct I think we have a student teacher affair in play, just need solid proof.......I told Nisha everything.... Well not everything but most of everything. We agreed to work together to get we she wants......January and I can have Rochelle for myself and with the piece of information that we have here they both have no other choice than to fall on their knees before us....but how to go about it is the question.

1.I can approach Rochelle with details on her love affair, forcing her to break things off with January.....and she would, not wanting to risk her career and freedom then using her as I please in exchange for my silence after Nisha comes in to claim what's hers.

2. Nisha and I can go to both January and Rochelle with details on their studentxteacher love affair, forcing either one to break things off......then....well we would need payment,not monetary,for our silence.

But let's  focus on getting that tangible proof and I know how....mind games....it always send people into panic.....and when people panic, they screw up.

2 weeks later

Rochelle POV

My eyes fluttered open at the vibration next to my ears.....wtf. I looked at the time.....3:07am, felt around for my phone, that person better be January or else it's a curse out... I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." Talia's voice came from the other side. It's been a while since I have heard from her......she has been blowing up my phone since I've moved out so I blocked her number when her constant calls got annoying.

Rochelle (R) Talia (T)

R- "Talia what can I do for you this hour?"

T- "I just called to tell you I had a boy."

R- "Oh...congrats"

T- "Yea....um I was wondering if you would like to come see him....or"

R- "Uuuuummm yea sure....after work today."

T-"Cool see you then."

R- "Yea bye.."

I hang up immediately after, I looked over at the clock.....3:21am.....ahh nigga got 2hrs, 39minutes and a couple of seconds left....good night.

January POV

Shit..shit..shit i literally ran out of the principal's office after he told me that everything worked out with my enrollment for the university, I've been so busy with exams and Rochelle I forgot smh..wtf I'm going to do?

Just then I saw Nisha pass me straight once again not even eye contact. Idk if I'm over thinking shit but Nisha is acting weird one minute she's in my face then the next she just left me alone...I know that's what I wanted but I just can't shake the feeling that her ass is up to something......anyways.... I made my way to my locker to get my books for my next class, I open my locker and a white envelope fell to the floor. I got my books, closed my locker and picked up the envelope...must be from Rochelle.... I decided to text her "what's in the envelope babe" I put my phone away  with the envelope as I approach the door for my next class.

The bell rang for dismissal and lunch....I took out my phone to see I had two messages from Rochelle "what envelope????" hmmm strange I opened the second message " come see me immediately after class " wait....huh what's going on.

--------vote-----------comment----------
I have written out the entire book so with every 20 votes on a chapter a new chapter will be updated immediately after, if not, then, every two days from the last update. Peaces yo ✌

.