chapter 29

January POV

"Get your fucking ass outside, NOW!" I wasted no time following her instructions. I rushed pass her taking hold of my bag running out the front door. I saw a two men standing by a black Jeep parked outside. Rochelle wasn't far behind me, as soon as she stepped outside,she tightly grip my arm pulling me towards the Jeep."I want this place in ashes, leave nothing!" She instructed the two men,while opening the the car door, shoving me into the back of the vehicle. "Aye also scrap that fucking bike!" they nodded in response. "Wait no you can't do that, I love my bike!" I argued. "Your punishment, now move your ass over."

I wasted no time moving all the way to the far end away from her. This is the second time she raised her voice at me and I didn't like it, I could feel the water works about to burst but I wasn't going to be a crybaby now so I sucked that shit up. A few moments of awkward silence, she decided to speak up in a softer tone this time "what's in the bag baby? " .......... "Baby!".I flat out ignored her, clearly I was still mad, after a few more unsuccessful attempts to get a response out of me she finally give up.

The two men finally came out from the house, one got into the driver's seat whilst the other got into the passenger's seat. The Jeep came to life smoothly pulling off. " that was quick?" Rochelle said in a questioning tone " yea, it ain't got non back there plus lil shawdy made the work light for us, the place was literally drowned in gasoline."The guy in the passenger seat answered referring to me as this lil shawdy "and the girl?" oh shit Nisha,"roasted human" the guy answered again chuckling in a sinister tone, " sick fucker!" I replied out loud enough to be heard. Immediately turning around watching the brick shack engulfed in flames.

As i watched the flames get smaller and the glow disappeared in the distance afar. My mind drift off to all the events of tonight and the past few weeks had me questioning everyone I know. Were they real? Are they really who they say they are? I look over to my girlfriend wondering the same thing. The way she's been acting for the past weeks, her behavior was different, her shouting at me, keeping things from me, these strange men. How did my girlfriend know these people? They don't look like they do any normal or a legal everyday job. Maybe that's how she found me. Is she doing anything else besides teaching? This is not the woman I fall in love with or maybe that was a front and this woman in front of me is the real Rochelle.

Our eyes momentarily met, I quickly averted my gaze elsewhere, turning around I stared into the dark outside the window. Deep in thought about how I'm gonna go ape crazy on my girlfriend's ass.

The car pulled up into our apartment complex, without hesitation I stumped out spitefully slamming the door behind me, I heard Rochelle called out my name but I ignored her. I waited for her by the door, after her long ass conversation with sicko #1 and sicko #2. She merrily stroll over in my direction with my bag that I forgot. Then I realized I had my keys in my pocket, why the fuck am I waiting on her?

I burst through the door more piss off than ever. Too pissed off to pay any attention to the stupid stud on the stupid couch eating my stupid pasta watching the stupid television.

Rochelle POV

Without out a second thought I jumped out of bed when one of those dude ,I can't seem to remember their names told me that they saw January going to the house. I quickly put on what ever was in arms reach and rushed out the door, To my neighbor/ best-friend four doors Melanie.

The numerous scenarios played out in my head as I wondered about the safety of my baby. Idk why or how..... But every time I'm setting up shit to go straight and smoothly avoiding the other way. Guess where the fuck it end up going? The other way. Is this a sign that it's not meant to be or is this just all the obstacles people always say you have to go through and over come to be with your soul mate.

The car came to a stop in front of the house, I hurriedly jumped out, stupidly running in towards the front door without and form of protection on me. Love really makes you stupid. Successfully picking the lock I rushed in almost slipping on what whatever the fuck that liquid is on the ground, that shit better not be rat piss (urine). I regain my balance, grabbing the vase from the table running over to the two fighting females which haven't noticed my presence yet. One swift swing with full force I hit Nisha over the head knocking her out. Nisha falling to the ground giving me a full view of my girlfriend.

"Get your fucking ass outside, NOW!" I shouted sternly. The shocked expression on her face showed that she wasn't expecting my sudden out burst but how could I not. She lied to me about her whereabouts, she keeping shit from me and lastly she put herself in danger. So many things could of happened. Suppose I hadn't shown up, suppose it wasn't Nisha, suppose it was both Nisha and Marcus, what would have happened,she hurriedly rush out of the house, i followed closely behind, i grabbed onto her arm tightly pulling her towards the jeep."I want this place in ashes, leave nothing!" I instructed these two fools,while opening the the car door, shoving January into the back of the vehicle. "Aye also scrap that fucking bike!" they nodded in response. "Wait no you can't do that, I love my bike!" My baby argued, I'm sorry. "Your punishment, now move your ass over."

She moved all the way to the far end away from me. I know she's mad at me but I'm mad to. A few moments of awkward silence,i decided to break the silence "what's in the bag baby? " I ask now noticing the bag in her hand "Baby!".I tried again but got silence.

These two fools came out after a short time in the house. " that was quick?!" I asked more that stated. I wanted to know what they did exactly. " Yea, it ain't got non back there plus lil shawdy made the work light for us, the place was literally drowned in gasoline."That must have been what I slipped in "and the girl?" I asked about Nisha,"roasted human" just as I expected, "sick fucker!" January said out loud. I know my baby is confused about everything but this is how they made a living, how did I got myself alined with these kind of people. Let's just say that lil ass pay from the restaurant wasn't enough to pay my school fees, rent, bills, buy food and other things i needed , I did what was vital to survive and to get my education.

I saw at the corner of my eyes she was looking at me, I looked up at her, into her eyes but she quickly turned away before I can read the emotion on her face. When the car pulled up into our apartment complex January quickly ran off. I called to her about the bag she left behind but I got no reaction."aye thanks for looking out man, and about the bike don't scrap it just get a paint job done on it." They nodded and drove off.

January petty ass left the door wide open. I stepped in closing it behind." Every cool?" Melanie questioned, probably observing January's behavior " yea she's just moody." I assure her. Just then January came out of the bedroom in a sports bra and some nice ass panties, with a blanket and pillow in hand, damn I guess I ain't getting any tonight. "Baby you don't need to sleep on the couch tonight and why ain't get no clothes on?" I questioned she clearly can see there's guest here, why is she walking around half naked? " I'm not sleeping on the couch, you are, and this," she points to her undies " is just to show you what you ain't getting for the rest of this month. " with that she walked off.

" looks like somebody gonna be lacking for the next two weeks" Mel chuckled while stating the obvious. " Mel get the fuck out of my house!" I resort.

-----vote-----------comment------------