chapter 15

January POV

I saw the shocked expression on her face but it turned into a smile, she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a kiss after saying "yes"....." I want you to do something for me." I looked at my girlfriend......it felt so comforting as a thought I wonder how it would feel saying it" anything for my girlfriend " I test it out and I like how it felt saying it. She giggled, I have never seen Rochelle like this.....it's like she's a completely different person,so open and freely expressing herself."OK there something in the bathroom for you." She inform "and what is that something?" I asked " when you get there you'll know what it is and what to do with it" she emphasise on the it.  Curiosity got the best of me, I jumped up off the bed heading towards the bathroom.

Meanwhile at home...

Talia POV

It's about 2 or something idk.....I'm now returning home from Marcus place. I sneak up stairs into the bedroom...I pray to God Rochelle is sleeping but to my surprise she wasn't in bed......where the fuck is my wife. I searched the entire house... Nothing then I realized I didn't see her car in the drive way. I walking swiftly towards the door to confirm my sightings.... Yep I'm correct..... But then it hit me.......no she's back with that bitch. Urrrrrg!!!

Rochelle POV

I lay on the bed on my stomach waiting patiently for her to return. I felt the bed dip,she moved in closely behind me, her hand roam my body removing what little cover I had over me. My body now exposed, fully naked to her once more, a sudden smack on my ass caused me to jump."shhhhhhhhh relax" she says. she kissed my ears sweetly then my neck sucking hard on it. She puts her hand around my waist pulling me into her as she pushed herself forward for us to collide. I gasp when I felt it  on my bare ass. Her hand runs up and down my  body until it settled between my legs, she massage my clit. My back arched a little as she insert her middle finger into me,I involuntary allow myself to continuously moan out like a bitch, I couldn't suppress them, I felt  yet again another climax on it way and she senses this as well,another finger entered me and her strokes became deeper and faster hitting my g-spot,my wall clutched onto her fingers, seconds later releasing them with the company of my juices. My pleasure didn't subside as I felt continuous throbbing..... I wanted more. She removed herself from behind, placing herself between my legs, she lean down biting down on my neck and sucking on it in various places......... I was gone.

"Baby stop teasing me,I want it now" her hands roamed every inch of my body caressing every somewhat curves or whatever. She pulled away from me. "You want me to stop teasing you huh?" She asked, I nodded my head, a smirk appeared on her lips as one of her hand traveled down to my throbbing area, gently rubbing my clit in a circular motion. I gasp when i felt her tongue replace her fingers for a short moment. "Why? I don't think I should stop, I should continue, serves you right to get punished , don't you think?" She asked. I refuse to answer her shit, two fingers entered my slit with intense force. I moaned like a little fem bitch as she fucked up my g-spot with each stroke, making me grind against her fingers. "Oh you're not gonna answer huh, just know you wouldn't get it if you don't." She  said.......urg "yes punish me" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

She pulled her fingers out, sliding them into my mouth to taste myself... Mmmmmmmmm" they better be clean when I pulled them out!" She demand. I'm all the way turned on by her dominance..... Tonight she had complete control. She retrieved her fingers to pull her pants off leaving on her bra and boxers. I have a clear view of the bulge it  made in her boxers. I felt my face heat up as I noticed her watching me with a grin on her face, quickly turning my face away from her gaze to be turned back." Nah baby girl I want you to watch it." She said seductively licking her lips. I watched as she pulled out the strap, I bit my lips trying to hide the blush that was creeping onto my face.....why am I so shy?

She rub the tip against the my clit. " you want it baby?" Wtf is with her and all this teasing "yes yes please just fuck me" I begged feeling under intense pressure because she keeps playing. " oh that's what you want daddy to do huh?"....... Wait pause .....THE FUCK....this lil bitch getting besides herself, I'm always daddy....I just loaned my dick not the title....I was brought back by a stinking slap on my thigh (-_-). "Tell daddy what you want you." (-_-)I rolled my eyes.... Slap!......" I not calling you dadd....."slap! Ow mother cunt " I'm asking for the last time, tell daddy what you want!" Damn too much aggression making a hard nigga look soft. I rolled my eyes " I want you to fuck me please daddy! I want it now!" I begged " say no more." And with that she pushed every inch inside of me, I wince a bit at the pain as she stroke slowly for my walls to adjust to the new size in me.....moment later the pain subsides.

I grip onto the sheets as her thrust became dangerously deep and faster. I was slipping out of consciousness........ No not the black out kind......the losing yourself kind as the part of you that was created to protect your soft sensitive self left.... all my walls and guard I had up slightly broke with each deep thrust.

"Mmmmmmmmm fuck daddy yes right there!" "Urrrg yes fuck me, fuck me good!" Yes just like that!" "Shit ahhhhhh" I screamed out continuously while getting the shit fucked out of me. My back arched implying that my climax is near. She pulled me up flipping us, I was now on top......I sunk my nails  into her shoulders as I ride the fuck outta this shit. Feeling my climax creeping up on me......different but yet a familiar feeling I went with it. I moan uncontrollably....squirting.

She grab hold of my hips while I'm in this face down ass up position, she began to stroke deeper and faster after the previous stroke. I moan out loudly feeling at high finally being satisfied in a totally new way that I was unfamiliar with but I didn't care..........I was down for anything with the girl I love.

-----------vote-----------comment-------