chapter 7

January POV

Past couple of days I have been ignoring Rochelle's constant tries to contact me. I didn't want to do this but I need to fix up myself and get my feelings sorted out. Fallon had left to return to Trinidad yesterday, since she's like my only friend and i'm avoiding Rochelle, I had no one else to chill with so I'm basically stuck in my house, with them urg!!!

I really don't have a good relationship with my mom, never did. That's exactly why I'm considering on applying to a university far from here, another state possibly another fucking country, then there is the scholarship Rochelle told me about....hmmmm then there's her....I don't want to be far away from her just in case we became something stable.

I'm currently standing in front of my mother while she throws numerous insults and curse words my way,something about stealing money.....what!!! I have a job it don't pay much but it's enough to survive. I basically take care of myself I can't remember when my mother bought me anything. Everything goes to that stupid nigga of hers, I bet he's the one that took the money but that's besides the fact. My own mother don't believe me. This brought tears to my eyes, I let them flow out uncontrollably." What the fuck your faggit ass crying about! " she screamed at me slapping me across my face. I grabbed the spot that ignited the stinging sensation. I looked up at her in disbelief. I couldn't be in her presence anymore, how could she. I ran out the house, running to the only place I could. Unsure if I would be welcomed or sent away because I showed up uninvited.

Rochelle POV

I've been constantly blowing up January's phone but she's continuously ignoring me. I can't blame her, I totally understand what she is trying to say and honestly I don't know what to do with Talia's ass if January and I get serious. That's besides the point though, I know Talia has notice the difference with me the past few months and I don't have any fucks to give. I've also noticed the same with her. The way she dresses and the extra time she puts into her work, all of a sudden she's interested in overtime. This bitch hate working regular time and we are well off in the financial department so it's definitely not for the cause of making extra money to help out anywhere.

She's cheating that's exactly why i don't give her thoting ass any sex, not tryna get any STD. Anyways, It's either this fuck works with her or she meets the person after work. Probably that's why she isn't coming home tonight but, It's cool though I have things to worry about like now .....I'm horny asf .........it's been a really long time since I tasted some juices. I wonder how January taste.....just at that thought I got hungry for her.... ...more like craving her......longing for her..hmm. The door bell interrupted my thoughts... Really...tf.

I made my way down the stairs over to the door. "Who is it?" I asked I didn't get an answer but instead I heard sobs. I opened the door to a crying January, this break my heart. I felt as if this was my fault, I noticed that a side of her face was swollen and red. "What happen?" I asked as I caress her cheek. She didn't answer, i pulled her inside and took her up to my bedroom. She laid on my chest sobbing as I rubbed my hand through her curls. "You ready to tell me what happened?" She shook her head no, "OK you can tell me whenever you're ready?" I didn't push it, further " you can stay the night. " she got up walking towards the bathroom. Moments later I heard the shower.

A couple minutes after she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in my towel. I lustful watch her made her way over to me. I reach out to her hand, pulling her down on the bed with me, laying her flat I hover over her looking deep into her eyes. Leaning down close enough for our lips to meet. We engaged into a passionate, blissful kiss. I parted her legs a bit, she suddenly broke the kiss moving away from me. "I'm not ready." She said referring to loosing her virginity. "Baby it's okey I understand but I have something else in mind to make you feel good." I reassure her. With that we return to our kiss, climbing between her legs.

She wrapped her hands tightly around my neck pulling me closer to her. I broke the kiss from her lips reconnecting with her neck, loud uncontrollable moans slipped through her lips...... weak spot I see. I grind against her whilst sucking hard on her leaving love marks here and there. I bit down on her neck earning louder moans, at this point she was squirming underneath me trying to get away. I lean up slowly removing my all of my clothes. Then loosen the towel around her exposing her naked body. I'm surprised that she is so calm about this.

She lean up towards me connecting our lips, I furiously shoved my tongue into her mouth, both our tongues war against each other for dominance. Without disconnecting from her lips I put myself in between her legs...sorta like the scissoring position....bringing both our flooded womanhood together. I laid her back into the pillows, I slowly grind our wetness together. Pleasure took over me from hearing her soft moans, but this wasn't enough I wanted her to get louder. I sped up, our bodies viciously moved in sink with each other. We both moaned out at the increased friction. Her moans went up in volume, I could tell she was close...... She dug her nails into my bare skin as her eyes roll back into her head, back arched and a load scream from both of us echoed though out the room when both of us.....cum..... At the same time.....I laid besides her panting aloud.... January smuggled into my neck.... A few moments later soft snores can be heard coming from her. I tuned into the melody of her snores......soon I drifted off into where the hell ever.

January

Idk.....idk what to say about what just happened but I know it wouldn't be the last.

----------vote-----------comment----------