Chapter 34:The Beginning of the End

January POV

My sleep was interrupted by loud banging on my door. I groaned out in frustration that my sleep was cut short by the irking knocks. I unwrapped Rochelle's arm from my waist, sitting up while rubbing sleep from my eyes "Babe" I called out shaking Rochelle, she didn't budge. I shook her harder "mmmmmmmmm " she groaned finally waking up.The banging seized.

"Someone's at the door." I told her. She hissed her teeth before sitting up, reaching for her phone. The banging resumed but louder than before. "Oh fuck Na it's 3:17. " she yelled before flopping back into bed." Fuck whoever that is I ain't answering shit, it's to fucking early."

"What about the neighbors, they gonna get waken up from the noise."I ask concerned.

"Idc,Fuck the neighbors let them suck my dick."

"You ain't got no damn dick Rochelle"

"You won't saying that shit a couple hours ago."

Wow.....I rolled my eyes getting up off the bed. I took the shirt off the floor throwing it on to cover my nudeness.

"January where the fuck you going?"

"To answer the door!" I spat.

"No you ain't!"

"Yes I am!"

" you better not answer my fucking door January!" She shot back putting much needed emphasis on the the "my"

"Our fucking door!" I corrected, I fucking live here to so that door is fucking mines.

I rush out the bedroom as best as i can with my wobbling legs ......lol side effects of awesome sex...fixing the shirt i had on before on myself. I know it's not the best attire for answering the door after 3 in the morning, especially when you don't know who's at the other side but I'm tryna answer the door as quickly as possible. The banging can be heard through out the entire apartment so i don't doubt, the neighbours, at either side could hear it as well. I don't want any nosey asses waking up to assume and talk shit.

"I'm coming ease up on the banging!" I yelled making my way into the living room clicking on the light switch to lighten up the dark room. The banging immediately stopped.

I approach the door looking up at the peep hole realising i was too short to use it.......fuck you puberty. Taking a risk i opened the door slowly about one inch wide. Good enough peep space to see a man standing on my doorstep soaking wet. Wait...... Its raining, why haven't i notice.

"Hey um my car broke down a few blocks back and my phone died can i um get a call or something." The man spoke.

"Really?" I asked the man annoyed as fuck. Clearly I'm not buying the fuckery he's selling me this hour of the morning.

"Yes please" he begged, im still not convinced.

"This is a very populated area. Houses at every block so why walk a few blocks then pass the first two apartment complex just for a call and in the rain........nope not adding up nigga."

The look on this niggas face told me i shouldn't of said that.

Some things are really better left unsaid I thought.

"Alright." He said chuckling before turning around to leave.

What the fuck........