Chapter 35: D' End (pt1)

Omniscient POV

A loud crashing noise sounded from somewhere in the apartment. The noised echoed throughout the halls and penetrated each room, the bedroom being one of them. Rochelle jumped up, out of her sleep upon hearing the sound. Quite unsure if she'd actually heard the noise or her mind's fucking with her. She laid back into her pillow reaching over to her lover's side of the bed, to find it empty. She thought back to the noise that awaken her.

Maybe she's in the bathroom or in the kitchen fixing a light snack and accidentally knocked something over..... She always have the munchies at weird hours. She's a literal fat ass with a fat ass.

Rochelle chuckled as she thought this to herself. Another crashing noise followed by a loud thud send Rochelle to her feet, wtf is January doing? " January!" She called with much concern in her voice...no reply came.

"JANUARY" she tried once more a bit louder but didn't get any reply.

Maybe she got headphones in....

Rochelle started to freak out when she didn't hear any reply from January and the length of time she's taking to return to bed was unsettling to Rochelle.

Something ain't right.....

All types of scenarios played out in her. She'd remembered that she has a crazy ass "admirer" who's obsessed with her and has no limits to his madness. She rush to her closet for some clothes, and into a secret compartment for her gun.

Better safe than sorry....

She didn't step out of the room yet; not before grabbing her phone. She thought about calling the two fucks that worked for her old friend but the longer she waited out the longer January's safety is at risked. Quickly but carefully she step out into the Hall. For all she knew either there's an intruder roaming around her apartment, possibly holding January hostage, standing right outside his bedroom, patiently waiting for her, or January got the volume up really loud.

Oh how she really wishing it's the second one.

Two steps out the door. Looking left and right, she saw everything in its place. Nothing had been moved broken or tipped over. A ray of light peeped into the corridor from the slightly ajar door of the bathroom. She bolted towards unprepared for what see was about to see.

"Oh my God baby!"

She tucked the gun into her waist running to the aid of her girlfriend. There, lying on the bathroom floor, unconscious, in shattered glass. She had been attacked, this was obvious to Rochelle after all you don't accidentally fall into the mirror then the shower glass door.

This ain't final destination....

Blood poured out of her forehead and the back of her head. Tiny pieces of glass pierced into her skin. A faint pulse can be felt, tears poured out of Rochelle's eyes she pat her pockets for her phone, her shaking hands dial the police number as quickly as possible. She told them the information needed through her constant sobbing.

To wrapped up in the phone call she didn't notice the figure right besides her, reaching out to grab the phone.

"no no no Rochelle why you got to do that? Hmmmmm?" the voice said while dumping her phone in the toilet. Now Rochelle was terrified at first but it changed into anger when she saw who the intruder was. Without thinking and forgetting she had a gun, she let the anger take a control, lunching towards the man, her efforts of attacks didn't do much damage. She was thrown around like a rag doll, collecting powerful blows to the stomach and face. He dragged her out of the bathroom finishing her in the hall. One last punch in the face colliding with her lips. She fell to her knees clinging on to him. Her refusal to give up annoyed Marcus. He didn't want to put his hands on her but the weaker she was the easier to handle her, one last move to bring her down. The pain Rochelle felt was unbearable but giving up wasn't an option.

Not when happiness was a baby step away..

Marcus dragged Rochelle by the left feet down the halls into the living room. It was an effortless task somehow easier than he had thought, but no complaining,thank God, his right hand got fucked up when he'd punched the wall at his apartment. Enraged with being stood up by Rochelle

Now that he had gotten her all he needed was his son for his family to be complete. Husband, wife, kid all boxes ticked off on the check list. He was now in the living room area, a couple of steps away from the door, he would had to lift Rochelle up to put her in the car, that's the challenge here.

With his back turned away from her the opportunity to end this nigga was granted. Marcus jumped out of his thoughts by a clicking sound, a sound he was too familiar with. Rochelle pointed the gun at Marcus and with a grin... BANG!

The gun went off but luckily for Marcus he had dashed out of the way just in the Nick of time. The bullet missed his head by a slim chance but grazed his ears. "Shit," he said to himself. Rochelle would have face palm herself for missing but it's not the right time for that shit. Another shot fired this time connecting with his shoulder. His right arm was now useless. He'd mange to hide behind the sofa to buy some time. The warm red liquid soaked his shirt, he know that he needed to attend to the wound quickly or he'll bleed to death. He was lucky Rochelle didn't have the strength to walk after the beating she'd received. ... or so he thought,since Rochelle never got up when shooting at him, she adjust her hands in whatever direction she want to shoot at.

A basic battle strategy letting the enemy think that your done, when in actuality you haven't even started.

And in that moment Rochelle gather her last bit of strength to rise to her feet effortlessly walking in the direction of Marcus. Gun in hand, ready to pull the trigger.

----------vote-----------comment--------
Only because a "happy" ending was requested. 😽😽😽