chapter 21

Rochelle POV

Dear Mom,Dad,everyone and Rochelle my love,

I don't know where to start..........

I read this stupid letter left behind by Talia, I really can't believe she would do something like this even in death she's making me look bad... Smh...now all I'm hearing is you should have stay to work things out,wtf didn't they just read the letter, a literal confession of this woman whoring and my patience with her shit for years and that's all they could say.....stupid in-laws suppose I stayed now I might of been the one to commit suicide. I can't take anymore more of this shit,its after 10, I'm sleepy,have work tomorrow and an apparent  anonymous asshole who likes to play...I'm leaving.

"Rochelle! Rochelle! Where are you going?" Tamara,Talia's mom called after me. wtf this bitch wants.

Rochelle (R). Tamara (T)

R- "I'm going home OK leave me alone I don't want to see or hear from you all ever in my life time."

T- "So what about the baby?"

R- "What about the baby!!!?"

T- "You're not going to take him?"

R- "You mix with stupid... Fuck no....u take him that's your grandson or find the father or her brother Terrence, since he's the one that found them."

T- "Rochelle please I can't take him, Terrence is in the army he'll be leaving soon and idk who that father is."

R- "That has not one fuck to do with me!"

T- "Rochelle please at least for a couple of weeks until better arrangements can be made...please...."urgggggg

R- "OK bring him".....soft ass pussy I am.

January POV

I heard some gossip from a few teachers that came to my second period.... Exams are finished and so is teaching at least for the seniors I know about,so teachers are doing whatever they want leaving us to do whatever the hell we want....anyways I heard about Rochelle's wife committing suicide Last night what the fuck..... I pulled out my phone and texted her baby are you OK ? Where are you? Maybe that's why she's not in class as yet, my phone buzzed in my pocket,I pulled it and check Rochelle text me back.......no, I'm sleepy asf,In the office signing in,crazy shit happened last night ain't got no sleep tell you about it lunch time.♥

Awwwwww she send me a heart emijo. "Miss Baptiste why are you texting in my class?" I looked up at Rochelle  walking to her desk, wearing a stupid smirk on her face "sorry miss Smith " I replied putting my phone away."better not let it happen again or I'll confiscate the phone." Well you bought it so technically you'll be taking your phone... Ha " yes Miss Smith "

After class

January (J) Rochelle (R)

R- "Hey"

J- "Hey uuumm I heard about Talia."

R- Sigh....."fucking nosey staff...yea last night..probably after she called!"

J- "Do you think that in some way I-i, you know, when I answered your phone."

R- "What...no baby...Talia do stupid shit when things don't work in her favor so don't let her suicide make you feel any type of way."

J- "So how come you didn't get any sleep?"

R- "Well when Talia did her shit,my mom called, told me what happened, I drove to the house... Blah blah blah.....then her mom told me to watch Joshua for a couple of months."

J- "Who's Joshua?"

R- "Talia's son."

J- "Wow, she didn't even think about her child, how selfish."

R- "Exactly... Now her family is saying I took his mother from him...like the fuck...what about my well being she could of brought STDs or some shit into our home, why the fuck they ain't think about that!" She said nearly busting out into tears....I really wanted to comfort her but our surroundings didn't approve of that. "Now she's dead, and left all her fucking problems for others to fix."

J- "Baby can we talk about this later....can I come over? "

R- "You always come over, everyday ,I thought that's the usual."

J- "OK we have something important to discuss."

R- "Alright, usual pick up spot?"

J- "No I have my bike, I will just ride over. "

R- "OK take my keys, I have to pick up Joshua." She took her keys out of her briefcase throwing them to me.

Rochelle

After Lunch

Sleepiness had a tight grip on me,so I decided to skip lunch and sleep instead. I was awaken by the sound of the bell. I raise my head off the desk, I yawned and stretched, taking a few seconds to realize what the fuck is going on. I noticed... Another envelope, I frown at this fuckery, grabbing up the envelope opening it to read the shit inside........ain't she a bit too young for you, into pedophilia much, huh Rochelle?, Wtf is this shit. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out,a text from January, some part of me already know what the text was going to be about....I get an envelope. Oh fuck I immediately Replied....babe let's just carry on with our day as planned and we will discuss it at my place,love you♥.....Wtf is going on here. I really need to figure out who the fuck is doing this shit.

Marcus POV

Marcus (M) Nisha (N)

M- "Is it done?"

N- "Yes it is!"

M- "Good!."

N- "What you gonna do about your son?"

M- Why this fool never stay out of people's business. "Rochelle got my son, I get Rochelle I get my son, two birds with one stone, simple!"

N- "Oh but why the interest in Rochel-"

M- "Girl shut the fuck up... Damn I'm tired of your stupid ass talking unnecessarily."

Why the fuck did I even consider being partners with this clown....sigh....she's only useful because of her close contact both Rochelle and January, other wise this idiot ain't shit urgggggg is anyone of my sister's kids....well stepsister..... ain't annoying like her. Talk, talk,talk,talk and lie down on their back that's all they're good for.

I pulled into a free parking space opposite Rochelle's apartment.....minutes later someone drive by on a motorbike.... Later it's revealed that January is the rider...I pulled my camera out and snap her every move until she disappear inside...Hmmmmm strange, why wasn't she with Rochelle.

Half an hour later Rochelle's car pulled up..I got my camera in hand, I snapped everything she did. She walked to her door ringing the doorbell, the door open and this January girl step out taking my son into her arms,I waste no time snapping everything they did in the door way even the..........kiss

-----------vote-----------comment-------