Everywhere with my love

"You waited!"- Elijah smiled removing a streak of her fringe looking at her with eyes welling up.

"I waited"- Elena gasped a little smiling back at him-"and it was the hardest wait- it seemed like the time would never pass"

He embraced her strongly once again and they stood like that for a while.

Walking together down to the house hand in hand was something both of them dreamt for such a long time. Now, finally, they could do it.

Miranda and Adeline watched from the shadows. Their hard work had been done.

"This is the way it should be"- Miranda said with her soul finally at peace.

"Indeed"- Adeline added and then looked at her ghostly friend-"it's time!"

Miranda nodded knowing that they had to take passage to the other world. Before she departed Adeline left a ring on the bench in front of the house- Elijah would know it.

In the lake house, they both marvelled quietly in another moment just caressing one another and gazing at one another.

"Elena-"- Elijah uttered-"it is trully magical- "

Elena smiled a little-"Magical-yeah- I still think it is a dream and someone will wake me up and all this - you saved me- you saved Jeremy"

"It is Adeline who saved you and your brother- she used me as a medium- it is all her"~Elijah said.

"Adeline! I need to go to her grave and pay respects"

"We will"- Elijah said-"and,ahm- Elena, you have not said anything about the fact that I am"- he paused for a second and Elena finished-
"that you are a vampire?!"

"Yes-"- he said faintly-

"If you were a frog I would love you"

"Frog?"- Elijah looked at her taken aback slightly

"Yeah, you know the story of the princess and the frog?!"

"Yes, I do"-

"Well, then you know- but, seriously you are a very strange vampire-'- Elena teased him slightly-

"Well, I am kind of a special vampire"-

"How so?"- Elena continued chuckling.

"I have the love of the most beautiful woman that restored my soul forever"-Elijah now looked at her seriously-then placed a kiss on her lips.

The incesive buzzing of Elijah's phone pulled them out of their dreamworld.

"It is my sister"- Elijah said recognizing the ringtone.

"Answer her"- Elena urged him.

"Right"- Elijah made an apologetic face and answered the call-
"Is everything all right? Is Elena there? I had to call. If you guys are together then I am sorry-"

And now Elijah answered to the tirade od questions knowing how important it was to her as well, as she had suffered along side him who, same as Elena, never knew that time could stretch so much-
"Yes, she is here!"-

"Hi, Elijah's sister"- Elena said.

Then it dawned to Elijah that he had never written about his family.

"Elena"- Elijah then said-"meet Rebekah"-he passed the phone over to her.

"Hi"- Elena said-"nice to- kinda meet you, although, I guess you know me?!"

"Hi- yeah, I kinda know you- well, the asleep you- can't wait to meet you here in New Orleans. I am a bit busy, but I would have been there. But you two have loads to catch up on- so-later?!"

"Yeah, later-"- Elena said looking at Elijah with her googly eyes.

Elijah took the phone pressing the red button clicking the line off, sliding the phone on the table.

"So, ahm- yes, it feels like there is so much catching up to do"- he caressed her hair lovingly.

"Yeah- and we've kind of done it all- dating, dreaming, waiting-longing-"- Elena said-"and -we waited- and-ahm- I - "- Elena gulped nervously-'I - din't want to wait anymore"-

"No"- Elijah got the hint Elena clumsily put across-"no we don't have to wait- unless you want to-"
"I so, want to- for such a long time-"- she took him by the hand and they slowly walked up to the bedroom.

** In Withmore

Caroline met Bonnie and Damon at the diner for coffee.

"Anyone heard from Elena?"- Bonnie asked-"I bet they are watching a silent movie!!"

"Sure they are"- Caroline said chuckling-"after waiting forever to be together -that would be the thing to do!"

"That's exactly what we would do, right?!"- Damon looked at Bonnie cheekily.

"Oh, absolutely- you would get loads of pop-corn and spread it on the bed"- Bonnie smiled back at him.

"What-are you saying that I can't be romantic?!"- Damon retorted.

"In all the time-shifting, I can't remember when you did your famous blueberry pancakes- you used to do all the time when we first stared living together"

"Yesterday?!"- Damon reminded her with a protest in his eyes.

"I am pulling you leg!!"- Bonnie then said giving him a peck on the lips.

" I want that- why do I always have to be the one always looking for a guy and he never turns up!"

"Elena said that in the future you will go away with Stefan"- Bonnie reminded her.

"I can't wait so long"- Caroline then took the phone and dialled Stefan's number.
*****
Day after

Elena introduced Elijah to everyone. First and foremost to Jeremy. Caroline organized a special party thrown at the Lake house celebrating lots of different things, but mostly love conquering all.

Before leaving for New Orleans, Elena, Elijah and Jeremy held their promise to visit Adeline's grave laying her favourite flowers on.

"Ok, so, see you in New York soon"- Elena said hugging her brother.

"Something tells me I will come down to New Orleans before"- Jeremy remarked.

"You are very welcome"- Elijah said.

Jeremy nodded a little and took off in his car.

"Everytime he goes, I am always so scared-'

Elijah reassured her that all will be fine.

Weeks after-

In New Orleans

Elena opened one of Elijah's letter to her-
she read out-

Elena opened one of Elijah's letter to her- she read out-