Chapter 3

Thanks for reading!
----------------------------------------------
I Awoke late in the afternoon, I was so tired yesterday, that I had slept in late.

I got up and headed to camp. Indra was standing on a platform screaming at everybody. "We all are warriors!" She began. "We can not let these people get away with taking our land!"

I walked to where a crowd stood and listened to what she was saying. "For everybody who has been training, I want you in the trees, ready to attack if they get to close." She told everyone.

I knew that she was also talking to me. I had been training and I was completely ready to kill anybody who threatened me. "For everybody who is to afraid to fight." She yelled.

"Be cowards and stay in your huts, but don't expect respect from me or Lexa!" She screamed.

Once Indra got down, I walked over to her. "Where do you want me?" I asked her.

"You are one of our best warriors and we all trust you." She told me. "I want you in the trees right where the ship crashed. Spy on what they are planning." She ordered.

I nodded my head. "Don't be afraid to kill." She said through her teethe. I hesitantly agreed then parted on my way.

I knew I couldn't take a horse, it would easily give away my position, so I walked. The smell of my ripped shirt gave off a bad odor and I knew that I had to 'wash it'.

Meaning soaking it in water until the stench is out. As I walked I got to the point where I could hear people talking. It wasn't a familiar voice, so I decided to get in the trees.

Once I was high enough, I started climbing tree to tree. Until I could see walls. It was funny that they were building little walls to try and keep us out.

I was against killing, when people have done nothing wrong but they really did look dumb from where I was sitting.

After watching them build a wall for about 20 minutes, I saw Bellamy walk out of one of the numerous tents.

"We need to get this wall up as fast as possible." Bellamy ordered everybody around him. I sat intrigued.

He was their leader. Their leader had saved me, proving that they are weaker than Lexa expected.

I loved it when Lexa was wrong, she deserves it for letting my mother die. I climb out farther on the branch and lay down on my stomach looking down at them.

I was far enough away so that if I felt in danger, I could easily save my self.

These new people were so interesting. They weren't like the grounders and they were not at all like the mountain men.

Instead they were more lost. Although they seemed to have a leader, they still didn't necessarily know what to do.

Bellamys pov

As I directed everyone at building the wall, I tried to forget about Charlotte the innocent little girl who was killed by Murphy, the insane boy with insecurities.

It had been a day and I had to move on, whether I liked it or not. I know that the grounders are planning a attack on us.

The sun was going down and I saw a shooting star, zip across the sky. I looked up in amazement. As I watched, I started to hear it whistle and I realized that it was not a shooting star at all.

"It's help!" I heard one voice exclaim. "It's supply's!" Another chirped. I could feel my heart sink.

If they had sent down supplies, then that means they also send down a radio. The ark was going to kill me when they came down here.