Chapter 10

Thanks for reading!
----------------------------------------------
My eyes opened and I looked around to see the outdoors. I was warm and felt safe, than I looked up. There Bellamy sat holding me, looking straight ahead.

Had I fallen asleep in his arms? I quickly picked my head up out of his lap. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

I nodded my head confused. "How long have i been here?" I asked. He opened his mouth to answer when a loud noise came from behind a bush.

The noise sounded all to familiar. I got up and searched my pockets for my knife. I took a deep breath, it wasn't there.

"Get up." I whispered to Bellamy, but he was already standing holding a gun. "Sir one of them is not a grounder." A voice boomed from behind.

I jumped at the voice. It was mount weather. It was like Bellamy just knew that I was scared out of my mind, because he stepped in front of me shielding me from whoever was there.

Three men in white suits and gas masks stepped out of behind the bushes. "We've been expecting you." One of the men spoke. He was talking to Bellamy.

"Who are you." Bellamy ordered, holding his gun at them. "Mount weather." Bellamy lowered his gun in excitement.

I was shocked at his actions. Than one of the men looked directly at me. "Eva." He spoke in disgust. My heart beat rose to a million beats per second.

I clenched my fists. "Now, you escaped a long time ago, and I think it's time you leave this man alone and come back." He ordered.

Bellamy looked back at me, staring into my wide terrified eyes. "Never." I snapped at them taking a few steps back.

"Yeah about that, it's not your choice." The men started coming towards me and I backed away. Before I could take off running, one grabbed me and put handcuffs on me.

"Hey what are you doing." Bellamy said angrily. One of me men shook his head looking towards Bellamy. "Grounders are not to be trusted." The man snapped at Bellamy.

I was going crazy, trying to get out of the chains. "Stop it." One man kicked me in the shin. "You see, they're just like animals." The man told him.

I wasn't going to die just like my mother. I kicked and yelled trying everything. "She's a prisoner, no harm will come to her." Those words made me more angry than ever.
----------------------------------------------me and my mother were picking berries in the woods when my mother heard a sound. "Honey get behind me." She ordered.

I agreed and stepped behind her. It was probably just a passing by grounder. Nothing to worry about.

Than one man in a white suit and mask stepped out from behind a tree. I could see my mother get tense.

"Hello." He spoke towards my mother. "What do you want." She begged stepping back.

"Oh... Nothing much." He paused than got out a stick that had a shocker on it. "We need children." The man cooed.

I took hold of my mothers blue dress, hiding my face behind it. "Never." My mom said through her teethe.

"No harm will come to you, if you hand her over. I looked from behind my mother to see him pointing straight at me.

"I will never let you have her." She looked at me with wide scared eyes. "Run." She yelled at me.

My thoughts were scrambled as I took off running, to the only place that seemed safe, home. I could hear the rattling leaves behind me, as he gained on me.

I heard my mother cry and I turned around to see a gun held at her head. "Come here, and you'll both be safe, I promise.

My mother could see my hesitation. "Eva, don't." She snapped at me. My eyes shifted from my mother, to the scary man.

I remembered my knife in my back pocket and ran fast towards the man, weapon in hand. I stabbed him in the leg, but this only made him angrier.

He grabbed me by my hair and stabbed a syringe in my neck. "Baby!" Was all I could hear my mom cry.
----------------------------------------------
"Lier!" I yelled at him, tear welling in my eyes. "Shut up." The man slapped me in my face.

"Get her out of those." I heard Bellamy's voice boom. I looked to see the anger rising in his face, both hands on a gun.

"I don't think you want to do that." One man had his hands on one of there numerous gas bombs. I quickly kicked it out of his hands.

Two gun shots went off and suddenly I was free from the cuffs. "Thank you." I said to Bellamy with a smile.

I turned around to see the third one standing with a gun pointed at me. "I will shoot you both." He snarled.

I let out a scoff and quickly grabbed the gun out of his hands. I hit him hard in the head with the gun causing him to fall to the ground.

Climbing on top of him, my heart hurt.

I put my hands around his neck and squeezed as tight as I could. I could hear him begging for breath so I took my hands off his neck.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." I said meaning "your fight is over". I put my hands over his mask. Bellamy was looking at me, shock in his eyes.

"You have no clue what they do." I snapped at him. He just stayed quiet looking at the weak man. "Help." The man whispered.

"Shut up!" I yelled pulling the mask off. His face inflamed into red bumps and his eyes looked like they were about to pop.

I got up and dropped the mask, then I fell over crying. In a snap of a finger Bellamy was there holding me.

Bellamy's POV
I could see the pain in her eyes as tears streamed down her face. I wanted to make her happy somehow. I didn't know what they did to her, but I didn't have to ask to understand whatever it was, was bad.

I stood hugging her. "Do you want to talk." I asked her confused at what to say.

She looked up into my eyes, and in the snap of a finger our lips were together.