Chapter 7

Thanks for reading!
----------------------------------------------
Bellamys POV
There Eva sat eyes still red from crying, trying to look tough. I smiled at her but I knew that she hated me. She really cared for this man.

I knew that I had to save Finns life, or it would just slow down getting ready for grounders to attack.

I stopped looking at Eva then went over to the man. "Which one." I demanded angrily at the man. He just stared at me with unhappy, mad eyes.

"I know how to make him talk." A voice boomed from behind me. There my sister sat her eyes red from crying. She was holding the poisoned knife.

She slit her wrist and I gasped. "Octavia." I said stepping towards her. She gave me a dirty look them walked towards Lincoln.

"Which one." She begged. She started to go down the row of bottles and finally the man nodded his head to one of the antidotes.

Octavia gave him a warm smile then dropped the knife.

Eva's POV
As I closed my eyes remembering my mother and her loving tone and warm smile, I drifted off asleep.
----------------------------------------------
"Eva." A voice whispered. I groaned as I woke up, my eyes adjusting to the light. "Huh." I asked. Lincoln was looking at me. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

I looked at him confused then looked down at my purple and red leg. "Fuck." I said under my breath. I was going to die if they didn't let me go.

I touched my leg and it burned like hell. I looked around the empty room then looked at Lincoln. "I need to get out." I told him worried.

He looked at me trying to figure out how I could escape, when the door to the downstairs opened. Bellamy climbed up and was holding a bottle of water.

He got off the ladder and looked at me. He stepped towards me and I scooted away, causing my infected leg to hurt even more.

"Just water." He whispered holding it up for me to see. He set it down in my reach then went over to Lincoln. He didn't have any water for Lincoln, even though if he did Lincoln probably wouldn't drink it.

"Stay away from my sister." Bellamy hissed at him. Lincoln just stood there with swollen eye lids and a bloody chest with no emotions.

I looked towards the water, which only made me even more thirstier than I was. When Bellamy wasn't looking I grabbed the water and took a big gulp.

It was so good. I poured some on my leg causing it to sting. Bellamy looked towards me with pity eyes.

He walked over to me and knelt down. He looked at me bullet wound and shook his head. "Infected." He muttered.

He walked over to a bucket with water and pulled out a rag and headed towards me. He looked me in the eyes and I looked right back at him.

He put the rag on my wound and rubbed it smoothly across my aching leg. While he did that, I saw a key in his back pocket.

Slowly I grabbed the key but he quickly opened up my hands and took it. He didn't even need me and Lincoln, he was just being a douche.

He continued to clean my leg as I sat there angrily watching him. I wasn't going to protest because my leg really hurt and this actually felt good.

"Are you okay?" He asks me with wide eyes. I nod my head. "Please let me leave." I whispered.

He shook his head and continued to wash my leg. I kicked him in the face once he was close enough, and grabbed the medal key.