Chapter 8

Thanks for reading!
----------------------------------------------
Bellamys POV
"She's not doing so well." Clarke sighed looking at Eva. She had been passed out for 3 days and still hasn't woken up.

"What are we suppose to do." I asked Clarke looking at pale, sweaty Eva. "Nothing." Was all that Clarke said.

"We can't just do nothing." I argued looking at Clarke with angry eyes. "Bellamy we already fixed the wound, now it just depends on if she wakes up."

She had to wake up. "This is all my fault." I said, I could feel my heart burn.

"You were protecting your sister. None of this is your fault." Clarke said in a sweet tone. I couldn't understand why I cared so much about this girl. I hardly knew her.

Eva's breathing started to pick up and her stomach moved up and down extremely fast, as if it was looking for air.

Her eyes shot open. "Lincoln." She let out a gasp. She started shaking and freaking out, trying to get her arms out of the chains.

She looked at her leg, which was still a little swollen but mostly healed then calmed down. She looked up at me. "Thank you." She whispered.

I smiled at her. "Get the chains off of her." I ordered Clarke. She listened to me and both of us started to take them off.

When she was completely free, I crossed my arms trying to look intimidating, she didn't buy it.

"Why did you come to our camp?" I asked her. She hesitated and looked around. Than she pointed up to where the grounder was strung up.

I shook my head and put my hands over my eyes. "So your friends with a killer." She looked at me shocked and disgusted.

"He would never hurt anybody, your the killer." She shocked me. That was the most she had really ever said to me.

I started to speak but she cut me off. "Your the one who chained him up when he was just trying to protect her. He found her passed out and saved her life." She said looking at me with shameful eyes.

She stopped talking after those words and crossed her arms looking away. "So he's your boyfriend." I asked her.

She started laughing and covered her mouth. Shaking her head she looked at me. "He's an old friend." She told me.

"Look." Eva started. "The grounders are probably looking for me, and your in more danger if I stay here." She tells me.

Then she looks up at the ceiling. "And he. He doesn't even know anything about the grounders and their plan. So stop beating him up. I know more than him." She told me.

Eva's POV
I could see Bellamy considering what i said. "So your arguing that we should let him go, and keep you to question?" Bellamy said with a smirk.

I sighed shaking my head. "We have nothing to offer you." I wasn't about to tell him that I was one of the main Warriors. That would just give him a better reason not to let me go.

"I can't let him go." Bellamy started. "But I can let you go." He bargained. I didn't know what to do, if I took the offer I would betray my friend but if I did I could save myself.

"Are you going to kill him." I asked him, my eyes getting wider. I saw Bellamy's hesitation and I scoffed. "He did nothing!" I yelled at him.

This wasn't a blood must have blood thing, Finn was still alive thanks to Lincoln. They should be praising him.

"It's not that simple." He said looking down at the ground. "So if I stay, you'll kill me too." I said in disgust.

He looked up at me and shook his head. "No." He said hazel eyes shining. My eyes started to burn. "That's not fucking right." I muttered. He looked down at me like I was a kid.

"Eva you should go." Bellamy told me with warm eyes. "I will never leave anyone behind." I scoffed.

"This isn't your choice." He said in a demanding voice. I shook my head squinting my eyes at him.

"You need to leave, I'm afraid your going to get hurt."

"You don't care about Lincoln. Why the hell do you care about me." I asked him.

"I'm not going to watch another innocent person get killed." He said through his teethe.

"He's the innocent one!" Bellamy looked at me confused.

"I have killed over 100 people." He looked at me shocked and like he didn't understand.

"You don't get it, do you?" I asked annoyed. "I'm not some innocent little girl. I'm a warrior, down here there are no laws. I do what I have to do to survive." I explained.

"I don't care what you did." He paused. "I guarantee that you haven't killed anybody who doesn't deserve to die, you saved my life and you didn't even know me."

He was right. I've only killed mount weather and those who are trying to kill people in my village. "Your leaving." He cut off my thinking.

"No I am not." I stood up as straight as possible, he still was taller. He stood there deciding what to do when he noticed my necklace. He yanked it off of my neck.

"Hey!" I argued trying to get it back, but it didn't work.

I took a deep breath, my eyes growing wide. "Give that back." I ordered in a scared voice. That necklace was all that I had left of my mother.

He started walking so I followed him. "You are leaving, or your never going to see this again." He said in a scruffy voice. I could feel my eyes well up.

What was I suppose to do? Leave my friend to be slaughtered or leave my memory of my mother behind.

"I am not leaving." I said in a squeaky voice. I was terrified that he was going to break the wooden heart dangling from the medal chain. It was fragile and easy to break.

At this point we were standing by the fencing. "You can easily get out." He said pushing one part of the wood open. He looked at the necklace once more than threw it outside.

I gasped and I could feel my heart drop to my stomach. I just couldn't leave Lincoln. I looked at him straight in the eye. "No." I spit.

He nodded his head than I went back to where Lincoln was kept. I climbed the the ladder and sat down. "Are you okay?" Lincoln asked me.

"No I'm terrible and I lost every part of my mother."

"Yes I'm fine." I exclaimed giving him a fake smile. "I'm fine." I whispered again to myself.
----------------------------------------------THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I really love writing this story and I hope you love reading it! Hit that vote button and comment if u want me to update more every week. Sorry is this chapter was short!