Chapter Two: In the beginning

Mi Rae's POV:

As I walked into the cafe I saw a dark-haired man staring out to the window.

I walked towards his table and cleared my throat"A-Anneonghaseyo. Song Joong Ki-ssi?" I asked as I scanned him from head to toe. Who is this handsome man? Is he Song Joong Ki? Uhhh I hope so. I don't want to be embarrassed.

He turned and looked at me."Yes and you are Lee Ji Hyun right?" He asked.

"No I am her friend, Park Mi Rae I came here to get her your autographs and after that I will leave. You can have some free time before going back to work" I replied staring at him.

"But why? Don't you want to go on a date with me? I don't go out that often you know. And you are the last person to have a date with me. Can't you at least show me around?" He asked as he looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Well I guess I can make time for you if you do not find me annoying." Ahhhhh why did i even accept it? Why did you need to do that face? I can't take it anymore. No wonder Ji Hyun likes you so much. Sorry Ji Hyun. I thought to myself, messing my hair.

Song Joong Ki's POV:

Argh too early. Now I have too wait for another hour. Great. I stared out the window and wondered if this girl that I am gonna meet is like the other four. Annoying, trying to act cute, keeps asking questions and lastly late. Why can't they understand an actor's feelings having to be patient all the time and not flaring up? I shouldn't have agreed to what Manager Kim has requested now i have to endure it. I sighed and looked at the cars passing by.

It was a few minutes later looking outside the window did I realise that a girl was walking towards me. I looked at the reflection and saw her standing there. I pretended not to see her.

She cleared her throat and asked,"A - Anneonghaseyo. Song Joong Ki-ssi?"
I was shocked is she pretending not to know that I am Song Joong Ki or does she really not know? But I shook that off and replied her. I offered her a seat but she just asked me for an autograph and she will be off.

So..she is different. I want to know more about her. She looks so special. Why is my heart beating so quickly? I asked her to have dinner with me. She merely just nodded and sat opposite of me. I examined her. Her chocolate eyes, rosy cheeks and pink lips. Just my ideal girl.

Wait...ideal girl?! It can't be right? Oh no I think I have fallen for her......

Mi Rae's POV :

As I ate the last strand of noodle, I looked up to see Song Joong Ki staring at me intently. I looked away to find that my cheeks are getting hotter. From the side of my vision, I can see him still staring at me.

"You are blushing. Cute." he said and smirked."No, I am not." I glared at him. He gave a small laugh before saying,"so where do you wanna go now?"

"Ummmm, I don't know. Where do you wanna go now?" I asked. "Hmmph. The amusement park?"

"Ok. While we are there, we can get some candy floss." I suggested while walking to the cashier."Wait let me pay for the meal. It's a date anyway." I looked at him as he walked past me to the cashier and took out his card.
I walked out of the cafe and looked at the couple walking by, linking arms. How I wish I have someone to accompany me, to comfort me when I am down.

"Hello? Are u there Mi Rae?" Song Joong Ki asked as he waved his hand in front of me. I blinked and looked at him, our faces only inches away. " Yes I am fine. To the amusement park?" I asked. "Yes." He replied.

On the way there, we walked in silence."Tomato chips?" He asked. I reached my hand into the bag and he chuckled. "I have never seen a girl taking chips from me before. The other four said that they wanted to slim down and look at you." He said as he looked me up and down. I gave a small laugh.

-------------------------------------------------
Hi, I am a beginner in writing fan fiction hope you like it....