Chapter 9: Welcome to Singapore

Hi peeps, how's life? I have been watching two new dramas ever since the end of Uncontrollably Fond. (Made me cry)😣😣. Guess what the two new dramas are? *Drumrollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*

Cinderella and the four knights!!
&
Moonlight drawn by clouds!!

So.....back to this story. This story is in Singapore and Song Joong Ki gets to meet Mi Rae's Mum!! I hope u will like this chapter

Enjoy Beautifuls!!!😘😘😘

Mi Rae's POV :

"You have safely arrived in Singapore. Have a pleasant vacation ahead. We hope to serve you again.This is captain Lee Shin woo signing out." The speaker beeped and everyone hurried to get off the plane. I waited for awhile before slowly making my way out.

Joong ki waved goodbye to the little girl sitting beside me before following behind me. I glanced at my phone and said," My mother is waiting outside at the arrival hall. I will introduce you to her later."

He nodded and wore his sunshades and cap.

¥¥¥¥ skip to : collecting luggages ¥¥¥¥

I took my travel bag while Joong Ki-ssi find his luggage. I was about to carry it and wait for him when he took my bag and held my hand." Kaja Jagiya," he said. Making me want to puke. "If you want to act in front of your mother, it must look real." I rolled my eyes,"Let's get going." He smiled and replied," Of course."

OMG...It is so awkward holding hands with a stranger in public. It's so PDA. I cannot bear this for another 1 week. It's going to make me fall for him! Oh no! I can feel my face growing hot!

Song Joong Ki's POV :

Haha!! It's so cute watching her blush occasionally. I cannot stand her cuteness.

We walked out of the arrival hall and I waited for her to find her mom. Her eyes twinkled as she yelled,"Omma." She waved frantically and I turned to her direction. There, came her mother and a middle-aged man walking behind her. Is he her secretary?

"Omo Mi Rae my darling girl. You have grown so thin. Didn't oppa give you money?" She asked as they hugged each other.

"Ne. Oppa gave me money but I am working at a cafe to earn my own money."

"Then who is this handsome young man here?" Mi Rae's mother asked looking at me.

"Omo I almost forgot. Omma this is Song Joong Ki, my bo...boyfriend. Op...Oppa this is my omma the one that I have been talking about for the past few days." She replied stuttering at her words.

"Anneonghaseyo auntie. It is my pleasure to meet you."I greeted and bowed. She smiled and replied," No, it is my pleasure to meet you, Joong Ki-ssi. I have been waiting for Mi Rae to bring her boyfriend along ever since last year."

"Last year?"

"Ne. Isn't that how long you two have been dating?"

"Ahhhh... ne omma. I think he is just tired. Let's just go back home. I bet alot of people are waiting for us." Mi Rae interupted.

"Ok let's go. Sorry for the sudden bombarding of questions, Joong Ki-ssi. Secretary Lee can you help them carry their luggages."

The man also known as Secretary Lee, took our luggages and walked behind us as we walked out of the airport. Mi Rae held my hand and looked away.

¥¥¥¥skip -> reaching near home¥¥¥¥

"So Joong Ki-ssi what is your occupation?" Mi Rae's mother asked.

"Umm... an actor."

"Ohhh...Why didn't I see you before?"

I chuckled.

"Do you know Park Hae Jin? He is an actor like you too. He acted in Doctor Stranger with actor Lee Jong suk."

Park Hae Jin? Does auntie like him?

"Yeah. He acted with Lee Jong Suk and Kang So Ra right?"

"Yes. He is my son. Which is also Mi Rae's brother."

"Ohhh." I replied amused. Wait what?

"Omma. Don't tell him so much. Oppa must figure this out on his own." Mi Rae pouted as she slightly pinched my cheek.

Mi Rae's POV :

It is so uncomfortable being so infomal with Joong Ki-ssi. And I can see that he is enjoying it.

(Please imagine Singapore having lots of terrace houses and bungalows instead of high rise buildings 😅 sorry!!)

Song Joong Ki's POV :

The car stopped and Mi Rae immediately opened the car door.

She quickly got out and ran towards the other side of the car just as her mother slowly stepped out of the car. I got out of the car and watched as Mi Rae link arms with her mother. Her mother chuckled before pointing towards the house. "Kajja. Everyone is waiting for us inside."

As Mi Rae and her mother entered the house, a bunch of confetti were being thrown in their direction.

"Welcome home Mi Rae! Whoooooo." Everyone cheered.

Someone switched on the lights and a handsome man about my age ran towards Mi Rae and put on a party hat. After putting it on for her, she smiled and hugged that man. I don't know why but I feel like I don't belong here. Everyone spoke in English and I can only understand a few words.

Everyone turned their heads towards me. I heard someone scream before a short-haired girl came running in my direction. "OH MY GOD oh my god!! It's SONG JOONG KI!!" She quickly took out her phone and asked," Oppa, may I take a selfie with you?"

Before I can even reply, she turned around and snapped a picture of me. I smiled awkwardly and did the peace sign.

"Yah, Suzy. Stop it. He's mine." Mi Rae said before linking my arm with hers. "Everyone this is my boyfriend, Song Joong Ki. He is....."

Before she could even finish her sentence, the short-haired girl also known as Suzy interrupted,"He is an actor in South Korea. His dramas are the Innocent man and werewolf boy. He was the former member of running man. And his best friends are Lee Kwang Soo oppa and Park Bo Gum oppa."

Mi Rae glared at her before saying,"Yes, he was a former member of Running Man."

"Wait. He is your boyfriend?! Yah Mi Rae-ah some things are supposed to be shared. Is he really Song Joong ki? Or is he a look-a-like?" Suzy asked unsure of who I am.

"No, I really am Song Joong Ki."

Her jaw dropped.