Chapter 8: Singapore here we come!

Hi hi Alicia here, I am here to apologise to the dear readers who have read Chapter 7: Are you free?. Sorry, that chapter is quite confusing. Just know that the meaning behind is that Mi Rae asks Joong Ki if he is free the next month cos infront of her mother she have to act like she is happy although that is the opposite. That's why she asked if he could act as her boyfriend for a week. But still, I will try to do my best wait no my very best for the next few chapters. I sincerely thank all those who have read my story and add them in their reading list

Mi Rae's POV :

Today is the day I am visiting omma again. And Song Joong Ki-ssi is gonna act as my boyfriend for a week. Urghhh....

Strange that he hasn't called me. We are suppose to meet around the departure gate at 7.30 and go in together at 8.00. And it's 7.40 now. He's probably in a traffic jam.

"Here. Thought that maybe you would want this. You look worn out." A cup of coffee was put in front of my face. I glanced up and see a man wearing a scarf and sunglasses. I looked closer and realised that it was Song Joong Ki-ssi! Omo I wanna laugh so hard.

"Yah why are you dressed like this? You look like a scarecrow!" I giggled. It was so hot and he was wearing so much clothing.

"You forgot that I am a star right?"

"Oh that's right I forgot." As I looked down to the floor and drank my coffee.

"Why are you so formal with me? You are my "girlfriend" aren't you?"

I choked. "No, not until we arrive in Singapore Song Joong Ki-ssi."

"Hmmm...why aren't you calling me oppa? Or yeobo? All I hear is Song Joong Ki-ssi. We must start practicing how we act in front of your mom."

I ignored.

"Jagiya, why aren't you answering?"

I choked.....AGAIN.

"Yah! How many times do y...."

"Good morning to all. The departure gate for the flight to Singapore is now open. Please proceed to the gate and get your luggages checked in. Thank you."

And.. I was interupted. Great. I glared at him and gave him his tickets.

"Seat F9-8. We are seated at different locations. See you in Singapore."

I turned around and hurried to the departure gate before any questions could be asked.

¥¥¥¥ skip to inside the plane ¥¥¥¥

I put on my earpiece and tried to get comfortable with my seat. A middle-aged man is sitted at my right, next to the aisle while a little girl with pink spectacles is in the middle. I looked out and sighed. Nothing special.

"Ummm....unnie. Can we exchange seats? I want to look out to the window. Pleaseeeeee........"

"Arhhh..hold on." As I held my book and took out my seatbelt. The little girl was so excited as she looked out at the "scenery". I closed my eyes and let myself sink into the cushion.

I sensed a few mumurings but decided to ignore who cares? It's not my problem anyway. But I was wrong the next minute the man got up and another person say on the seat next to mine. I turned around and my eyes grew as wide as saucepans.

Song Joong Ki-ssi?! What on actual earth?

He smirked at me before looking at the little girl beside me. He waved his hand and asked, "Anneong!! My name is Song Joong Ki and what is yours pretty princess." I scoffed. Princess? Wait I got to admit that she is cute but what on earth?

The girl giggled before answering,
"Sun Ye Hwa. Nice to meet you." I rolled my eyes. And now I have to endure for another extra seventeen hours.

Just as the song, Lion Heart by Girls Generation came on. Yep they must be indicating to me that I must have a heart that is as big as a lion. Great.

¥¥¥¥ skip to three hours later ¥¥¥¥

Urghhh I can't get sleep with this guy over here. First it was him changing seats with the man. Second he is talking to the little girl right across me. Next his stupid fan girls keep on asking him to help them sign an autograph or take a photo wait no a lot of photos together.

They will be like,"Oppa, can you take a picture with me please." And get all clingy with him. He will just smile and take a picture with them. Worst, I am their photographer. His fan girls will glare at me when they give me their phones and act all innocent in front of him and do a peace pose.

They will also pretend to act pretty and cute when they know how they look like already. Ok I'm not jealous but who would even want a stranger to touch them? I mean I'm not a person of physical touch. But if he is, whoops I got nothing to say. Oh my god I can even remember what was happening just now....😂😂

*Flashback*

"Mi Rae, I'm sorry again but can you help me take a photo of my fan and I? Please?" He asked as the girl held her phone out eagerly to me.

I looked up, annoyed that he has been asking me to do this again and again for the third time and snatched her phone away from her. He smiled and hanged his arm over her shoulder. She giggled before standing there preparing for me to take a photo.

"One, two, three...."

Oh my god........did she just kissed him?! I looked at him and he looked at me in shock. He put his hand on his cheek and frowned. I tried to hold my laughter as she thanked him and quickly hurried away with her phone in her hand.

He awkwardly rubbed his cheeks and sat down. I can't hold back my laughter anymore, I have to...

"Buahahahaha! You should have watched the reaction on your face! It was priceless! You looked shocked and disgusted!" I paused to catch my breath before saying," I should have taken a photo of it! Omo you are blushing Ahahahaha!"

*End of Flashback*

---------------------------------------------------------Yay!!! Finally the end of this chapter. Hope you like this chapter. Please do not hesitate to vote!!☺☺☺

What do you think will happen in the next Chapter? Will Mi Rae still call him as Song Joong Ki-ssi? Add this story to your reading list to find out.

Until next time Beautifuls!

|
| 《Vote here!!》
|
|
V