Chapter 13: End

No one's POV :

"Hae Min-ah. I missed you. I have been finding you since the day you left me." Joong Ki whispered as he hugged Mi Rae tightly.

Coincidentally outside the bedroom, Jae Joon just walked out from his room. He heard everything in the conversation.

Mi Rae's POV :

"Who are you?" I asked as I struggled to pull away from the hug. Joong Ki pulled away from the hug and said,"I'm your Childhood friend. Joong Ki."

"Yah get your dirty hands off her!" Jae Joon shouted before pulling Mi Rae away from Joong Ki.

"And cut... Let's wrap up for today. Everyone to report here for the next scene tomorrow at 8 sharp." the director instructed.

"Wanna get dinner together and maybe watch a movie after that?" Joong Ki asked.

"sure! Could you help me practice for the lines of a particular scene in the drama? I can't get the emotions right." I said as I picked up my bag and walked towards his car.

"sure. Maybe we could watch the movie another time." He smiled before opening the car door for me. Kyaa~ what a gentleman ≧∇≦

Time skip~

"this part is where I will grab your hand and tell you to believe me. And you will tell me to stop."

"Mmm, carry on."

"you will then try to let go of my grip on your arm like this." he showed me action and procedure of the scene.

"and you will then shout at me and say that I left you for another woman. Which I will reply saying that you misunderstood. After that I will pull you into a kiss. Which you will kiss me back. Okay let's try the scene."

No one's POV:

"Hae min-ah." Joong Ki acted as he grabbed onto her arm.

"Let go. Go find your other woman."

"You misunderstood."

"oh yeah. Sure. You can believe whatever you say. Let's just stop."

"believe me please." Joong Ki gripped her hand.

"stop Stop STOP. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BETRAYED ME. YOU ARE LYING. YOU DONT LOVE ME AS MUCH AS THE OTHER WOMAN."

"Hae min-ah"Joong Ki pulled her closer to him.

Dugeun Dugeun
(why did I use this expression😂)

Hae min's pov:

Joong Ki pulled me closer to him.
"Uhm, do we still continue?" I asked as the next scene was the kiss scene.

"of course, we need to." he said as he gave me a quick kiss. "I've been trying to find a time to tell you how I feel about you."

"And that is I like you."

Okayyyy I'm ending this story here.

I'm tired of writing fan fictions. Joong Ki's married. I give you my blessings my man. 💐

Btw, go stan onf they are so so underrated. They just are smol and cute you have to protect them ❤

 They just are smol and cute you have to protect them ❤

        ^                 
C

an you see it??  The tallest guy(in the middle is from KNK) but beside him which is the one that I point with the arrow is so SMOL and SHORT OMG  PROTECT HIM PLEASE❤

Oh.....

and one last thing before I end

🌸If you like memes, you can follow my meme account on instagram @b1a4memes🌸

Thank you for reading my story!! I hope you like it!! Bye!! ❤