Chapter Five: Confessing to you

Hello author here! I am publishing this chapter today cause today is my bae, Jung Yong Hwa's Bday!!!!!! Yes! 22 June is his Bday! OMG I am so happy he grown up. So tall so handsome. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter. What do you think will happen between Song Joong Ki and Park Mi Rae? Read this chapter to find out. Byyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!☺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Joong Ki's POV :

"I said get out!"

The scene keeps replaying in my head. Why did I even hug her? I have even made her angry. Taking out my phone, I hesitated to text her.

************************************
To: Mi Rae
Hi Are you ok?

************************************

Half an hour passed but there was still no reply. I started to worry. Did she do something silly?

***********************************

From: Mi Rae
Who are you?

To: Mi Rae
I am Song Joong Ki. I am sorry about the hug. I just wanted to comfort you. I am really sorry.

From: Mi Rae
How did you get my number?

To : Mi Rae
Can we meet up near your park at 1? I have something important to tell you about.

From :Mi Rae
Ok

************************************
Upon receiving the message I immediately shot up from the sofa. Bringing my jacket along, I got to my car.

Mi Rae's POV :

Pacing along the living room, I kept thinking about the hug. What does it mean? It was gentle and passionate. Why am I feeling this way for him? He is an actor, he won't have felt anything for me right? Why?

Just then the phone vibrated. Must be Ji Hyun telling me to go to work. I scanned it and it was an unknown number.
************************************
From:Unknown
Hi Are you ok?

************************************
Staring at it, I wrote.
************************************
To: Unknown
Who are you?

From:Unknown
I am Song Joong Ki. I am sorry about the hug. I just wanted to comfort you. I am really sorry.
************************************

How does he have my number? What did he do to my phone while i was sleeping?

************************************
To : Song Joong Ki
How did you get my number?

From: Song Joong Ki
Can we meet up near your park at 1? I have something important to tell you about.

************************************
I immediately got up and wore my pink cardigan. I am going early to finish this. It's only 11.30am. Aish. Why am I going there so early? What am I thinking?

As I sat on the bench, I tried to think of what I wanted to say to him when I meet him.

Song Joong Ki's POV :

Driving to the park, I wondered why I went there early. It started to drizzle. Aishhhh why of all the time in the world rain now? I got out of the car and covered myself from the rain. It's not gonna work if I am just going to sit there and wait for her. So I decided to take a stroll in the rain. What am I gonna say to her when I meet her?

Park Mi Rae-ah, I like you!....No too immediate

Mi Rae I like you but I know you won't have the same feelings for me....No too humble

I don't know why I have fallen for you please just let me love you....No too cheesy

I'm thinking of it too much. Aish just tell her that you like her. Isn't it that simple? Why do you have to worry so much? She doesn't even have feelings for you. Pabo.

As I walked around the park, I saw a familiar figure sitting in the rain....

Mi Rae's POV :

You are so naive. Why are you waiting for him when it is only 11.30? Wait it's raining?! I should go home and change my clothes. I don't want Song Joong Ki-ssi to see me all drench.Why am I not wet? I looked up to see an umbrella covering me.

I turned around and found Song Joong Ki who is drenched in the rain staring at me.

"Omo! You scared me." I said as I jumped up in shock.

He smiled,"Yah my arm is sore. Can you hold it for yourself Princess?"

I grabbed the umbrella and covered the both of us. I asked,"So..what do you wanna talk about?"

He looked to the ground,"I-I want you to...to forgive me for falling for you. I am so sorry please just forget what I say because it...it is not important I j-just want to confess because I am having a hard time."

Song Joong Ki's POV :

"I-I want you to...to forgive me for falling for you. I am so sorry please just forget what I say because it is not important I j-just want to confess because I am having a hard time."

I did not dare to look at her after confessing. Yah why did you even confess when you know she is gonna reject you? " I am sorry for falling for you." I was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist. I stopped in my tracks. What am I gonna say. "Do you really like me?" She asked.

Mi Rae's POV :

"Do you really like me?" I asked. Aish why did I even ask this silly question when I already know the answer?
He replied,"I don't know. I just feel special when I am with you. You treat me like an average human even though you know that I am an actor. You know what Just....just forget it. Let's just be friends. Ok?"

---------------------------------------------------------Yay!!! Finally the end of this chapter. Hope you like this chapter. Please do not hesitate to vote!!☺☺☺What do you think will happen in the next Chapter?

Add this story to your reading least and stay tuned....or is it stay online?