Chapter 7: Are you free?

Song Joong Ki's POV :

After she finished cooking the chilli crab, she sat at the couch and switched on the television. Just then it was playing Doctor Stranger. I sat beside as she made space for me to sit.

"Thanks."

"Mhm, don't disturb I'm trying to watch." She replied with and annoyed tone in her voice as she concentrated on the television.

So she likes Lee Jong Suk...

"What are you thinking?" She asked as she diverted her attention to me. "Nothing much. When can we eat?" I asked. "Soon." She said, moving back to the television.

Just then her phone rang, she picked it up and motioned for me to keep quiet.

"Hey Mom! I'm good how about you? I promise I will visit you soon. Yea... How's Trish? Good to hear that. Umm mom, I'm kind of busy right now. I'm with a friend right now. Aniya it's just my friend. I will visit you soon with Hae Jin oppa. Ok bye." She ended the call and continued watching the drama.

Wait did she just mentioned Hae Jin? Park Hae Jin? No it can't be him. But she was watching Doctor Stranger. Wow maybe it's a coincidence.

Park Mi Rae's POV :

"Hi Mi Rae. How are you?"

"Hey Mom! I'm good how about you?"

"Yes. I'm doing fine in Singapore. When are you going to visit us?"

"I promise I will visit you soon. Yea... How's Trish?"

"Trish? Yes she's doing good. Just still biting on her rubber duckie. Not letting me take it. "

"Good to hear that. Umm mom, I'm kind of busy right now. I'm with a friend right now."

"Is it yr boyfriend?"

"Aniya it's just a friend."

"Okay. When are you going to visit me? I miss you so much."

"I will visit you soon with Hae Jin oppa."

"Bring your boyfriend along too ok?"

"Ok bye."

"Bye"

Omma doesn't know that I broke up with my ex. She wants me to bring him to Singapore so that she can "spend" some time with him. But the thing is I don't even have one.

Song Joong Ki's POV :

"Let's have dinner. I'm hungry." I pouted. She headed to the kitchen and placed the pot on the table. "Here, help me scoop the rice. I will prepare the utensils.

I sat at the table and waited for her to take the utensils. She sat opposite of me and said," Try it. I don't know if it is nice for you. It's hot be careful." I took a sip and smiled.

"This reminds me of my childhood. My neighbour used to cook this for us. It tasted like this." I replied while pointing at the soup.

She smiled. Before returning back to her food.

*Flashback*

*knock knock*

"Hold on. I'm coming." I replied as I raced down the stairs.

"Anneonghaseyo, I heard that you just moved in here. Omma wants me to invite you and your parents to our house for dinner. We will be having Chilli Crab." She said uninterestingly.

That was how I met HER. Park Hae Young. I never believed in love at first sight but when I first saw her, I fell for her. It was as if without her I cannot breathe.
*End of Flashback*

Park Mi Rae's POV :

"Hold on, I have to call my brother." I said to Song Joong ki as I left the table.

"Yah oppa, are you free next month? I'm planning to visit omma."

"Mianhe, I have a role in a drama next month. I can't visit omma. Help me say Hi to her ok?"

"Oh...Can't you just reject the director?"

"Ani. I have to work for money remember?"

"Ok then bye."

I was about to hang up when he shouted.

"Find a friend to accompany you to Singapore too. I don't want you to be kidnapped."

"Yes 'appa'. You are so naggy. Bye"

"Bye"

Now since oppa can't go and I have to find someone to go with, who should I choose? Ji Hyun has to tend to her cafe. Yumi doent know how to speak English. Only Song Joong Ki-ssi can. Now it is just to convince him to go with me....

Song Joong Ki's POV :

"Ummm...are you free next month?"She asked, playing with her food.

"Ani. Why?"

"I am going to visit my mom next month too. But oppa just said that he can't accompany me to visit them. I want you to go with me to Singapore."

"Arhhhh...I see"

"Besides my brother told me to ask someone else to accompany me to Singapore. Ji Hyun and Yumi can't. Omma also wants me to bring my boyfriend along with me. But I broke up with him a year ago so you need to act as my boyfriend for a week."

" Oh. Ummm...where..d"

"I will pay for your fees "She interrupted me.

"No I will pay for my tickets. I was just asking where was I sleeping at?"

"Oh. At my house."

"Ok then."

"Wait that's it? Ok? Won't your manager scold you?" She was surprised.

"Ani. He trusts me that I will not cheat him by running away."

"Ok then I will text you the details later when I booked the flight."

I couldn't hold it anymore,"By the way, is Lee Jong Suk your favorite actor?"

"Ani. Since when do I like him?"

---------------------------------------------------------Yay!!! Finally the end of this chapter. Hope you like this chapter. Please do not hesitate to vote!!☺☺☺

What do you think will happen in the next Chapter? Add this story to your reading list to find out.

I am currently writing a second Fan-Fiction and guess who is it about...Kim Woo Bin!!! Wooooooooo!!!Hoooooooooo!!!

Honestly I don't know how good it is but this is the title....

~~~~~With You The Bad Boy~~~~~~~

Be sure to read it!!!!