Chapter 11: All of this is happening again

Hi Hi! Early update because its Jin Young's Bday!!!! 18 November!!Whoot Whoot!!

Anyways, Have you seen IOI's new album: Miss me? Jung Jin Young also produced a song for them in that album, Hold up. It's so niceee!!😍😍😍 You should go and listen to it! I heard that he produced another song for them called 'At the same place.' And because of that, that group earned first place!

OMG B1a4's Lonely and Tried to walk is so in my head right now!! I can't seem to get them out!

As promised, Chapter 11 is released today due to his birthday! I hope you will enjoy this chapter, Beautifuls!♡♡

Song Joong Ki's POV :

All night I have been thinking of what he have told me.

"Just to let you know, there is still a chance for me even though you two are dating."

Tick-tock Tick-tock Tick-tock

"And if you are to make her cry, I will make sure that that particular day is the day you realise your mistake in dating her. You hear me?"

Sleep wasn't coming to me. So I decided to check on Mi Rae.

Mi Rae's POV :

I'm finally home! The place where I always wanted to stay. But now, upon arriving in Singapore I feel that there is tension between Jae Joon Oppa and Joong Ki oppa...Wait Joong ki oppa?!

'AISHH this is driving me crazy!!' I thought to myself as I messed my hair.

The door creaked open and a face appeared in between the gap. I can't make out whose face was that but I'm sure it's someone with no manners to even knock on the door.😒

"Mi Rae? Are you awake?"

Joong Ki-ssi? Why did he come into my room?! AISHH speaking of the devil. I shouldn't have thought about him.

Song Joong Ki's POV:

I can see that she is pretending to sleep.

"Since you are asleep, I shall leave you alone." I assured as I closed the door and crawled quietly to her bed and observed her. She squirmed alittle before turning to my side. Her eyes grew wide. Before she could even scream, I covered her mouth.

She looked at me in horror. Before mumbling something,"Mmmm...mm..
mmmmm...mmm....mmm"

"Shhh... everyone is sleeping. Don't wake everyone up." I silenced her as she continuously slapped my back.

I removed my hand from her mouth and she immediately whispered loudly, "Yah! Why did you do that? You scared me to death! If my mother finds you in my room, we will be dead! Now go back to your room and sleep!"

I chuckled. "That is why I came to your room in the first place. I want your mother and friends to misunderstand us."

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Maybe it was because I couldn't sleep. That's why." I added after she gave me that 'I don't believe you' face.

"So what you are saying is that you want to sleep with me......on the same bed?!" She asked getting up from her sleeping position. I sat beside her.

"If you want me to, I don't mind." I answered smirking at my answer.

"No!"

"Awww man. Then how about eating late supper? I'm kind of hungry too! That is still available right?"

Silence...

I nudged her arm.

"Yah. How many times in your life do you get to have a late night supper with an idol?" I asked her, hoping to make her feel fortunate.

"Everytime, until he left." She mumbled softly under her breath. But loud enough for me to hear.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked. That was when it dawned on me that the person she was referring to was her brother, Park Hae Jin.

"Anyways, just eat with me please? I will cook the noodles."

"No, I'm not hungry." She replied arrogantly. Just then, her stomach growled. She immediately covered her stomach with both her hands and looked at me.

I chuckled as she glared at me.

"So Instant Noodles?"

"Urghhh fine," she replied crossing her arms. "But you will cook," she added.

¥¥¥¥ skip to cooking noodles ¥¥¥¥

Mi Rae's POV :

"Yah, are you done? I'm hungry." I complained as I stared at Joong Ki purposely taking his own sweet time to cook.

"Almost. Go prepare the bowls and utensils." He ordered. After preparing, I quickly sat down at the couch. Waiting for food to be served while watching the television.

I let out a small giggle as he brought the two bowls of steaming hot noodles to the table like a waiter.

"Miss, your two bowls of noodles has arrived. Would you want to pay by cash or by card?" He asked imitating the sound of a waiter.

"NONE." I stated as I digged in without him.

"Yah, yah! That bowl is mine!" Wait for me!" He said as he snatched his bowl away from me. We chuckled at our childishness before turning our attention back to the television.

"Who is this man? His acting skills are good!" He kept asking me for information about these actors and actresses.

Which is by the way very annoying.

**** ****

It's one o'clock in the morning and I feel tired.

It's very comfortable sitting on this couch. It's starting to make me feel sleepy.

I remembered the last sentence I heard from the television was,"All of this is happening again...."

Before I drifted off to sleep.

Song Joong Ki's POV :

The tv show just ended. I switched off the telvision and turned to my left to see Mi Rae sleeping. I left to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

After I'm done, I carried Mi Rae bridal style up to the bedroom. I kissed her forehead before going to her beanbag to rest.

Funny eh, all of this is happening again after almost a month and a half.

I can't wait for tomorrow to tell her how heavy she is when she just weighed like a rice sack to me.

Not long after, sleep brought me to Dreamland.